podcast

"and we have vinnie hacker joining us today." smiled dave.

"thank you for having me." he said.

"alright so we can skip past the small talk! you recently announced that you have a girlfriend! congratulations! how long have you two been together?"

"weve known eachother for 2 years. but weve been dating for like i wanna say a year and 4 months. 2 months out of those 2 years was us like dating and being to as committed as we are right now."

"and you met her in la?"

"i met her in florida actually. i was there for like vidcon and she was also there for vidcon, but we didnt really talk. we met in like a big group of people. then like 2 years ago in sway, she came with a friend. and i was like wow how didnt i realize how pretty and nice she is?"

"and she is like super into music right?"

"so talented." he didnt wanna go into detail just to emphasize the main point. "yeah she sings but like she's genuinely the most talented person i know. she could break my heart and id be like : my ex is talented as fuck."

"we had her on a year ago, and you guys hadn't revealed you were dating. in that same interview i asked about you and she just said that you two were close."

"she is the sweetest soul. like the coolest girl ever." said vinnie.

"have you like met her family and she met yours yet?" he asked.

"y/n has actually gone through a lot in life which im not gonna get into detail, shes a very strong person but its not my story to tell. she has met my family. they love her, especially my mom."

"how do you feel about the comments of people talking about how like she should also make thirst traps because i mean she is a sexy girl-"

he didnt like that comment. "uh im not like possessive. she has every right to feel herself and be confident." he explained.

"i mean we can tell through he current brand deal that she is not conservative what so ever. shes very like only fans vibes. she is a...model? right?"

vinnie didn't get mad easily but this was just irrelevant business for this guy to talk about.

"she is who she is and i love her that way. and yes she is a model."d

"do you ever think shes cheated? being that she is so open minded to being sexy and like a pornstar-"

thats where he started losing patience. she was no where near that level and even if she was, the way he looked down at her.

"i know she hasn't. she is no where near a pornstar, she literally just modeled for certain lingerie brands. what are these questions?"

"i mean i think every guy, including myself would love to tap that-"

"look i know this is live and i dont wanna be an asshole and come here and ruin the vibe but respect my girlfriend. i wont have you talking down on her or sexualizing her like that."

"im not talking down on her at all. she can feel herself but we all know shes a..you know?"

"a what?" his jaw was clenched. she was an amazing girl, she didnt care about being sexy or showing self love. she was a model, she was partnered with lingerie brands. but she was really educated and conservative, her personality was actually very put together and no where near crazy. for fucks sake, she lost her virginity to vinnie at 18.

"whore." said the interviewer as if it wasnt a big deal.

"excuse me" laughed vinnie, he was mad. "dont ever talk about her like that again. im so glad that this is live so everyone can see what a disrespectful asshole you are. respect me, respect my girlfriend, don't embarrass yourself."

vinnie took off his head set and disconnected the microphone and left the studio.

he got home furious.

"hey baby howd it go." she smiled sitting on their bed with hera.

"i saw." she said. "you're the best man i could ever ask for. youre so respectful baby. i love you."

"i love you too." he wasnt mad at her, he was just mad in general. "it just pisses me off-"

"maybe i shouldnt model like with certain brands if it embarrasses you." she requested.

"no." he said. "you work so hard to get where you are, i see that your confident, youre sexy, baby youre an icon. i want you to model. it makes you so happy and i never wanna take away from that."