innocent

"of course!" said the sweet voice coming to the lunch table.

"we can study in my place, thank for everything." said the brunette as she sat down at her table.

"who was that?" asked her boyfriend death staring as he walked away.

"hi honey, thats jayden, hes in my ap spanish but he needs help." she said and pecked his lips.

"then he can get a tutor." shrugged vinnie. "that skirt is short."

"you think?" she asked.

"yeah ive hardly gotten my eyes off you." he smiled saying it quietly so only she could hear. she flushed red, they'd been dating for a long while but she still wasn't on his level exactly.

they were the opposite. in every sense. y/n hadnt had any firsts before vinnie, and shes 17. hes 18, and hes had a lot of experience. she doesn't even curse, he had never heard her curse at least. y/n has never gotten drunk, she drinks wine occasionally but never drunk. shes never gotten high and would never. she recently got social media. she was gorgeous, she didn't even understand how perfect her body was. she used to be talked about a lot before they were seniors about how she had the perfect tits and ass, and she didn't know it

of course, he'd seen her in many ways. he didn't rush her for anything, it was slow. losing her virginity to her was sacred and she was glad it was with him. he even wore her virginity ring around a chain on his neck.

before her last classes ended, he was already outside. "ready?"

she smiled looking up at him. "mhm." she grabbed his hand as they walked to his car. "your house?"

"sure. my parents arent home." he shrugged, he didn't say it in a different way.

***

"can i get water?" she asked getting up from the couch where they were cuddled on.

"you know you can." he nodded as she walked to the kitchen.

he couldn't help but to look at her in that v neck, how perfect her tits looked, and how short that skirt was. he wanted to destroy her, but he didn't wanna go to far for her.

"y/n, come here." he said and she put the glass down sitting on his lap, he moved her legs so she could straddle him. she looked to him to make sure this was okay, not as if he wouldn't be okay with it—if it was okay for her to be like this. he looked down to her straddling him to see a light pink lace panty. he smiled to himself seeing it. "you wanted something today huh?"

"what do you mean?" she asked.

"these." he said wrapping his finger around her panty line. she slightly moved at the small touch. "is this ok?"

she softly nodded her head.

"use your words. is this okay?"

"yes its okay." she said, the innocent brown eyes looking at him.

he took a deep breath in and out. she had no idea everything he wanted to do to her, he didn't even know if he wanted to initiate something he would get too carried away with. she wasn't a virgin anymore but she wasn't used to anything crazy, he would know.