"shes fucked up"

she didn't know where she was going but she knew she was going out. she wanted to look hot for her. she went out to a party with her friends, looking to have a good time but there he was. they had broken up not too long ago, but they were so in love, they still loved each other but it wasn't easy with all the fame. he didn't take his eyes off her the whole night. at one point grew a bit worried at how drunk she was getting. at one point she looked like she could fall over and lost her friends.

she stumbled over to the bathroom. he was in the hallway going to the bathroom.

"hey." he said, he wanted her back. he wanted to show her he changed for them. that she took him to good habits and it didn't matter what anyone had to say.

"move." she said putting her hand on her head.

"look-"

"move before i throw up on you." she said opening the bathroom door.

"are you good?" he asked. she didnt even take the time to close the door, she just went straight to opening the toilet lid. "or not"

he kneeled to her side  holding her hair.

"im fucking fucked." she said flushing the toilet.

"i can tell." he said. "do you wanna get up?"

"no." she said. "babe..oh wait nevermind we broke up. yeah ill get up. is that water?"

she asked grabbing his cup and taking a couple big gulps before realizing it wasn't water.

"no!" he said taking the cup from her. "sorry i didn't mean to yell i just don't want you more drunk."

"who the fuck drinks straight tequila?" she asked.

"should i take you home before it gets worse? i wasn't even drinking it, i took it from jett because he's drunk enough." he said.

"no i don't wanna go home." she whined. she stuck her hand in his pocket knowing he had gum. she start chewing a stick of it. "lets fuck vinnie."

"noo, you are fucked up, none of that." he said and she sat on the sink grabbing his shirt.

"please." she did puppy dog eyes, he knew there was no way she wasn't gonna black our soon after taking down more alcohol. "i miss fucking you vin and i fucking miss you."

"y/n, i cant do anything with you, your drunk. and i miss you too but its not like youll remember much of it." he said.

"are you drunk?" she slurred her words wrapping her hands around the back of his neck.

"no?" he wasnt, he thought it was obvious.

"sooo i can do things to you, because your not drunk, and because im drunk you cant do things to me. but its okay i just want you." she said.

"thats not how it works sweetie." he laughed. even when drunk she was a little smartass. "you dont wanna go home?"

"no." she shook her head 'no' but could hardly hold herself up when he tried getting her off the sink.