She Li sighed twice, and he said: "Then you don't have my skills, I see a lot, but the two meats on your body are definitely not as good as a Tong Xiao man."

Chi spit his teeth, regretting this in his heart. Smelly snake brought back.

A room full of dangdang monsters, after a lot of teasing, they all sat down to discuss major issues.

It's just that when discussing, there will inevitably be troublemakers.

The first one is Little Ginseng. His playmate originally only had a soft bug, but he hasn't woken up after three years of sleep. Now, seeing the three meat dumplings of the Rat King, it is very strange.

There is no stranger, just rushed into their small group and started to play.

It was a bit noisy to play, the little ginseng ran around among the group of demons with three meatballs, bumping into this and that from time to time.

Hu Li was still serious and discussed about going to the black hole together, but he looked at it, and his heart was very itchy. When the little ginseng hit him, he really couldn't hold back, and directly joined the play.

Joining like this is like giving a signal.

A few just couldn't sit still right away, and joined the play.

Within three minutes, the noise of playing was louder than the sound of their discussing major issues.

Diyur was accustomed to the behavior of the two fathers and sons. He said: "Let's change places."

With helplessness on Yuan Ang's face, looking at Hu Li's wanton smile, he clicked and got up.

As a result, when they moved to another room, they found that only five had come, and all the others had gone to play.

"Sure enough, they are all unreliable." Kou Ci muttered, mainly at the snake.

Diyur laughed, and then turned his face positively. He said, "I made people stay at the black hole three years ago. There was no abnormality, and there was no equipment to receive the rhythm."

Yuan Angqiao knocked on the table. "I have studied the melody you sent before. There are two paragraphs. The latter one is weaker than the previous one. Can we make a hypothesis."

"Assume that their abilities are regressing?" Dyur said.

Yuan Ang gave him an appreciation of the eyes, "Yes, Laoshan ability we all know, ten years ago, he can pass out of temperament, can not be indifferent now, the only explanation, except to say he can not pass."

"We In the interstellar, there was no inner alchemy power before it just stopped. Now think about it, the place where Laoshan is, maybe it will go backwards." Mats said.

"Honghua, what's the situation with you?" Dewar asked.

Honghua shook his head, "After all the exploring machines entered, there was no news. Just as everyone knew, there was no possibility of coming out after entering." The

scene was silent for a while.

Diyur looked at the expressions of the surrounding people and said: "Then there are only two ways now. First, continue to wait, and then go in with any guarantee, and second, go now."

Yuan Ang said: "You said Wrong, for us, there is only one choice, and that is to break through." What

he said of us, only pointed to a few demon of them.

Diyur followed with a smile, "I think so too." In the

black hole, there is indeed danger, even unknown danger.