"Han over here is one of the personal assistant applicants," Seungmin said, smirking at me and then to Changbin.

Changbin burst into laughter, "Good fucking luck."

I threw my hands up, "What's so bad about this guy? I don't get it."

"He's an asshole and a genius," Changbin said. "He's the smartest person you'll ever meet but also the most condescending. He treats everyone like they're dumber than him, which, even if that is true, you still need to respect people. The only thing good about this job is the pay."

"Well, damn," I mumbled to myself. We reached the twenty-fifth floor and Seungmin lead us past cubicles galore and down a long hall which presumably lead to...

"This is his office," Seungmin said, putting his back to the door. "Want us to wait out here until you're done in case you walk out crying? You wouldn't be the first and I doubt you'll be the last. Don't make eye contact either, you're inferior to him. Remember that. He won't make eye contact with you either, he hates that shit. He either looks right through you or he doesn't even have his head turned in the same direction as you when you're speaking to him."

I nodded my head and asked him, "Can you walk me in there? I'm nervous as hell."

Seungmin nodded his head and knocked on Mr. Lee's door, "Your next interviewee is here."

"Send them in," I heard him say with a stern voice from the other side.

Seungmin opened the door to his office and I stepped inside after him. I didn't dare to look up from my feet at Mr. Lee as Seungmin guided me to the seat placed in front of his desk. He waved me off and when I turned my head back to face the man, the realization hit me and my stomach dropped to my feet.

"You-,"

"Oh my god-," I slapped a hand to my mouth. "You're the guy I hit this morning."

"Yeah, and you're the guy that hit me," Mr. Lee said with a softened voice, meeting my eyes. "I see why you were in a hurry, I like the dedication. I haven't called your insurance company yet, by the way."

Oh, wow.

His eyes are beautiful.

Wait, why is he making eye contact?

This is strange.

"I did not want to miss this," I said, then beginning to ramble. "Getting the call for this interview was a dream come true, honestly. I'm really sorry I hit you, by the way. I was on time when I left the house but the traffic was so bad-,"

Mr. Lee cut me off, "Don't worry about it, alright? Nobody got hurt and you're here now. That's what matters, right?"

I cracked a smile, "Yeah, you're right."

Before he even looked at my file, he asked, "You're Jisung Han, right?"

"You remembered my name?" I asked him, tilting my head.

"You wrote your name down on a piece of paper when you hit me with your car, remember?"

"Oh, right..." I trailed off.