Everything has changed

Arizona: Why are you leaving so early?
Y/n: I have a meeting apparently. Richard called that someone is waiting for the chief. So I'm really sorry to leave you.
Arizona: After last night, I was looking forward to our morning cuddles.
Y/n: Me too. I will make it up to you tonight, I promise babe. Enjoy the day off. Give the girls a kiss from me, bye.
Arizona: Sometimes I hate that she's the chief.
*She tells herself*

Y/n: Good morning both. Thank you for coming so early.
Miranda: Of course. What did you tell Arizona?
Y/n: That I had a meeting apparently and that this person was waiting for me.
Richard: She believed that?
Y/n: She did. I don't like telling a lie, but it's for a great surprise.
Richard: So everything is arranged?
Y/n: We are all good to go. Everyone will get the email in a few hours and will get the invitation today.
Miranda: But I still have a question. How on earth did you got all the money?
Y/n: That's a secret. It's a secret donation.
Richard: I will see you tomorrow.
Miranda: So the others take over?
Y/n: Our little team can leave for this trip.
Miranda: Tuck will love this so much.

Arizona was painting in Sofia's room when you got home and walked up to the floor.

Y/n: Hey, what are you doing?
Arizona: Don't you see it? I'm riding a bike. You did all the rooms for the girls, but we need to give a special room to Sofia, so it's now my turn to work.
Y/n: This was at the door. It's for you. I think you should open it.
Arizona: Is there a name of the sender?
Y/n: No, I don't see a name.
Arizona: Then I will open it.
Y/n: What's in it?
Arizona: Uhm let me see. There is a card and this. Oh look it's cute. But still no name.

It were different Disney dolls. They were from the Micky Mouse clubhouse collection.  

Y/n: Maybe open the card?
Arizona: Dear family y/n-Robbins, you are invited on a trip with the hospital family. This little present is for your sweet girls. You will leave tomorrow morning and meet the others at the airport. With you, I mean your four little girls and both of the mama's. Pack your backs because you will be going to a magical place, Disneyland. Have some fun, kisses and lots of love.
Y/n: That's so cool.
Arizona: But no name.
Y/n: That's so weird.
Arizona: Do you remember what we said when we were at Disneyland together?
Y/n: You tell me.
Arizona: That we would take our kids to Disneyland at some point.
Y/n: Looks like that point is tomorrow.
Arizona: Lets tell our little girlies.

*You got to Disneyland the next day with everyone*

You all walked down mainstreet and were now standing in front of the castle.

Belle: It is so pretty mommy.
Y/n: Do you like it?
Belle: I feel like a princess.
Arizona: You are a little princess sweetie. It is so nice to be here with everyone.
Y/n: Magic does exists.
*You kiss her cheek*

Arizona: So what would everyone say if we first go into it's a small world?
Belle: Is that with that song?
Arizona: It is sweetie. You like that?
Belle: Yes, can me and Harriët sit together?
April: Of course you can. Zola and Ellis can also sit with you.
Arizona: I want to sit with my wife.
Y/n: I would love that.
Arizona: I love this so much.
Meredith: All the kids are so excited.
Derek: I wonder who did all of this. It's the best thing ever to go on this trip together and to take our kids out.
Arizona: This is like a super bonding moment.
Y/n: This will be a trip where we will even love each other more and get closer as a family.
Belle: You walk so slow. I want to get on the ride.
Ivy: Mommy, me and Ruby want to sit with you both and with Sofia. Sofia would love it to sit with her I think.
Y/n: She loves her big sisters a lot.
Ruby: We love our sissy so much. She is so cute. Will she sing aswel?
Arizona: She will try. You both have to show her how it goes.

You went in It's a small world and you were all singing and clapping together with the kids.

Arizona: This was so good to see all of us enjoy it so much.
Y/n: Lets have an amazing day.
Arizona: I want to talk to you tonight babe. I just want you to know that.
Y/n: Okay, is something wrong?
Arizona: It's nothing to worry about, but I think you need to explain something to me.
Y/n: Okay, I guess.

*You were now waiting for the parade*
Arizona: Y/n can you take Ruby? I will take Ivy so they can see everything. Sofia can stay in the stroller and Belle can stand in the front with Harriet, Zola, Ellis and Bailey.
Y/n: They will love this so much.
Arizona: Just like us. Do you remember when we watched it?
Y/n: We were waving to Elsa and Anna like crazy kids.

Arizona gives you a quick peck on the lips.

Arizona: Oh look it's starting. Look Ivy that's Mickey Mouse. Lets wave at them.

It was a long day and everyone is in their own room and the girls are in bed. They fell asleep very quick after this long day.

Arizona: Now it's time for you to talk.
Y/n: About what?
Arizona: I know you so well. You had more to do with this trip.
Y/n: Okay I can't lie to you.
Arizona: So you did all of this?
Y/n: No, I had help from Webber and Bailey. We've got a big donation from a patient we had a couple weeks ago.
Arizona: Really? And you paid this trip with that money?
Y/n: Okay so it is not like that. The patient came back after two weeks and was so pleased with the way we work together and care for all the patients. He wanted to thank us for everything and the work we do, so he said we should go on a trip with all our family.
Arizona: So you choose Disneyland?
Y/n: 1, I like Disneyland. 2, you like Disneyland. 3, we wanted to take our kids here. 4, most of us would really like to go here with each other. And the last point is that this patient is the boss of Disneyland and asked us to come.
Arizona: That's a beautiful gesture. You are a sweetheart, you know that right?
Y/n: I'm a sweetheart? Your name is dr. Sweetheart.
Arizona: We will have so much fun together. I think this is the best thing we've ever done with all of us.
Y/n: You, Arizona are the best. I love you.
Arizona: I love you even more babe. Thank you for taking such good care of our family and friends.
Y/n: Now we are talking about this. There's something else we need to talk about. I don't know how to tell you this and I hope you won't be mad at me.
Arizona: What did you do?
Y/n: Nothing. At least not yet.
Arizona: Okay. So what is it? I don't get mad easily. Only when you don't buy new milk when you take the last. Please tell me what is on your mind.
Y/n: I want to change something. Something that will effect you, me and the girls.
Arizona: Okay, what is it? You're not leaving, aren't you?
Y/n: No, no, no. I'm not leaving you any time soon. I love you way to much for that.
Arizona: It takes too long. You better tell me right now what it is otherwise you will not get a kiss for at least a week.
Y/n: That would be just so mean. Uhm so I don't know where to start, but I want to make more time for my girls, including my beautiful, sweet and smart wife.
Arizona: Did we make you feel that you aren't around enough?
Y/n: No, you are all too perfect. I want to spend more time with the people that makes me happy and that are my 5 amazing girls.
Arizona: But what about work?
Y/n: That's the point. I am a fetal and peds surgeon and also the chief. It takes to much time to be the mommy and wife that I want to be.
Arizona: What is it that you want? Do you want to quit working?
Y/n: I love saving lives of all the tiny humans and to help pregnant women with there baby. I don't want to stop being a surgeon and helping people, but I don't want to be chief anymore.
Arizona: You want to step down as chief to be spending more time with us?
Y/n: Yes, that's the main reason.
Arizona: Main reason? So there are more reasons?
Y/n: As chief I wanted to make this a better hospital to help my surgeons and to develop their skills and to make everyone a better person. I think I achieved that goal and with this trip it is a beautiful closure to the time with me as chief. I feel it is time for someone new to make this place even better. Someone with a different perspective and who can help us all to save even more lives than we already do.
Arizona: Are you sure?
Y/n: I am. It feels like the right thing to do for our family and for the hospital.
Arizona: I love you.
Y/n: I love you too. So you aren't mad?
Arizona: No, I'm not mad at all. I'm just really proud of you for making a hard decision like this.
Y/n: I only need to find a way to tell everyone the news. Will you help me?
Arizona: Of course I will help you. I can help with a lot of things.
Y/n: Like what?
Arizona: Maybe with getting your clothes off and helping you enjoy this night.
Y/n: Maybe I can help you aswel, but we have to be quiet, because the girls are sleeping right next to us.
Arizona: Then we have to be quiet. We can have a old school junior high school make out.
Y/n: I love that idea a lot.