Being a little stupid

Arizona: As it is our free day, I thought we could stay a little longer in bed. Just some cuddle time.
Y/n: Let me first have a look at our princesses. I will be back in a second.
Arizona: I love you.
Y/n: They are all back to sleep and got some food.
Arizona: That's good. Now mommy I need you here back in bed with me.
Y/n: You do?
Arizona: Yes, I do. Before the kids wake up again.

You lay next to her and she turns over and kisses you passionately. You had a high school make put session. She ends her sweet kisses and lay her head on your chest with her arms wrapped around you.

Arizona: You will never disappoint me, will you?
Y/n: I will step up my game every time, because each time I'm falling more in love with you Arizona. 
Arizona: I love you too. We can go to the beach with the girls.
Y/n: Lets go. We already know that Belle loves it. Hopefully Ruby and Ivy will enjoy it too.

Its been two weeks after you announced the last 5 standing projects and they all need to give a presentation.

Owen: Hi y/n, so for the presentation we are aloud to do it in our own way right?
Y/n: Yes, I support that.
Owen: Great thank you!

*You get paged 911 by Arizona*
Y/n: What's wrong, something going on?
Arizona: Come with me please to on on call room.
Y/n: Your scaring me Arizona.
Arizona: Please don't be mad. Promise me you don't leave me.
Y/n: Calm down, I can't follow you. Tell me, I promise to not leave you. It can't be that bad.
Arizona: You will never want to see me again. I'm so sorry. I really am sorry for what I did.
Y/n: Okay tell me now, because I start to get worried.
Arizona: There is this 5 year old girl. She got in this morning and had no parents. She needed surgery and we performed it, without permission. I told everyone I had it.
Y/n: Are the parents here now?
Arizona: Yes, the are furious. They didn't wanted the surgery and want to take her home.
Y/n: This is just so stupid. You made a big mistake Arizona.
Arizona: I know, but this girl was going to die if we waited.
Y/n: Okay I get that this was a hard decision, but why didn't you page me. I could have helped and think with you.
Arizona: What will happen now?
Y/n: You have to talk to the parents. Hopefully they will understand and will think about their girl that she will be okay.
Arizona: And what about you?
Y/n: I have to think about this.
Arizona: Are you mad?
Y/n: I don't know. Just go and talk to the parents and page me if you need me there.
Arizona: Okay. Can I get a kiss?

You give her a quick peck on her lips.

*Its been a few hours and Arizona spoke the parents*
Arizona: Hey, you paged?
Y/n: Yes, take a seat.
Arizona: The parents calmed down and were glad their little girl is safe again.
Y/n: That's good, but I can't just forget about what you did and that means there will be consequences.
Arizona: What?
Y/n: I have to Arizona. What you did was wrong.
Arizona: So what will it be? Are you stopping my project?
Y/n: I will not stop your project, but I have to do something. You understand that right?
Arizona: I understand, but before you say something. Will this effect us, I mean outside the hospital?

You lean over your desk and cup her face in your hands and kiss her roughly.

Y/n: This is just about us as surgeons.
Arizona: Tell me chief, what will it be?
Y/n: Two weeks of suspension.
Arizona: Suspension? Two weeks?
Y/n: Yes. That means no OR, no consults and no interactions with patients.
Arizona: So what, I have to stay at home?
Y/n: You can, but I still give you a chance to work on your project.
Arizona: Great.
Y/n: Don't act like that. This is all I can give you.
Arizona: But I'm heads of peds. How will you manage that?
Y/n: Alex will take over, I trust him.
Arizona: You know what. Thanks, see you at home.
Y/n: Come on Arizona...

It was the end if the day and you got back home. Arizona picked op the kids and was in the kitchen. You talked to Alex and he will take over for these two weeks.

Arizona: Oh hey.
Y/n: Are the kids in bed?
Arizona: Yes.
Y/n: Arizona, please listen. I had to do this. Don't take it out on me. At home we are not at work.
Arizona: I know, I'm just upset.
Y/n: Two weeks are soon over. I tried to be soft in this, because I totally understand what you did.

Arizona comes up to you and wrapped her arms around your neck and gives you a long and loving kiss.

Arizona: Never forget how much I love you y/n. You are right and thank you.
Y/n: Promise me to never do something like this ever again. If you are put in these kinda situations, call me or page me and we can figure something out. Arizona, I love you and that makes it hard for me to make this decision.
Arizona: Should we order some food and just lay in the garden?
Y/n: Love that, I will call and than we can have some wine.
Arizona: Y/n, maybe I need some change at work. Can you think with me about some things I can do?
Y/n: I can babe. I was also thinking and what would you say if I make a special place for us in the house?
Arizona: Something special? What do you mean?
Y/n: I don't know, but I was thinking about a little space where we can relax and that it will be our place. It needs to be all about us.
Arizona: You're the best y/n, I love you.
*She kisses your cheek*

Y/n: So you like the idea?
Arizona: I love it. What will it be?
Y/n: You will not know it till I show it. So it will be a surprise.
Arizona: I hate you.
Y/n: No you don't.
Arizona: Okay I don't, I love you and I would marry you again and again.
*You kiss the side of her head while holding her close*

It was two weeks later and Arizona just had her first day back at work. It had been a little weird with her not at work, but it's al okay now. She just came home from the hospital.

Arizona: Y/n, I'm home. Where are you?
Y/n: Upstairs, I just putt the girls in their bed.
Arizona: Look, at them. How perfect. You, mommy, are cute. I'm so happy to see you after today. Weird that I was nervous.
Y/n: Aww, you didn't had to be nervous. You, Arizona, are the best peds surgeon in the whole world. No one is better than you. So I thought after your first day back, I can show you a surprise.
Arizona: You have a surprise?
Y/n: Come with me and close your eyes.
Arizona: Are we in the garden?
Y/n: Okay you can open your eyes.

Arizona: Omg

Arizona: Omg. This is absolutely amazing. Our little place.

She jumped up and wrapped her legs around your waist as she kisses you passionately with her hands cupping your face.

Y/n: And you asked me to think about you and your work and I have maybe something for you. I think you should consider to expand your surgical skills.
Arizona: Uhm what have you been up to?