Family time

*A few months later*
Arizona: Why is this so hard? You could do this so fast and I'm still struggling.
Y/n: Hey listen, you want this to hard to work in one time. Step back from it and take some fresh air. After that you can practice it again.
Arizona: One more time.

Arizona starts practicing one more time with putting the needle in a sort balloon without popping it.

Arizona: I need this to work. I'm a step behind you and we need to be on the same level.
Y/n: Don't worry to much. Nicole told me that you're doing great and pick up all the stuff really fast, faster than others she tried to teach Fetal surgery.
Arizona: Did she really told you that?
Y/n: She did, she was a little impressed. I wasn't surprised, because I know that you are the best surgeon on earth.
Arizona: That's not true.
Y/n: It is true honey, you're already the badass peds surgeon and soon to be Fetal surgeon. I want you to know how proud I'm of you.
Arizona: But lets be honest. You are an amazing peds surgeon. You are the chief of surgery and you can think like a trauma surgeon. Oh and not to forget, you will be soon a Fetal surgeon aswel. Dreamteam peds and fetal surgeons on the way.
Y/n: Dreamteam till the end. So wanna take a break from practicing?
Arizona: What do you have in mind?
Y/n: Something like this.

You start kissing down her neck when you hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

Belle: Mommy, I can't sleep.
Y/n: Hey baby come here. What would you say if you sleep with mama and me tonight?
Belle: Will you cuddle me and tell a story?
Y/n: I will, so lets get mama to the bedroom. She is practicing again for work.
Belle: Maybe we can give mama a flower. Will she like that?
Y/n: She loves that. Here take this rose I picked out of the vase. You can give it to mama and ask her to come to bed.
Belle: Mama, will you come to bed? Mommy said I can sleep next to you and you will cuddle me, because I can't sleep.
Arizona: Of course I want that. Oh is that rose for me? You are my little sweetheart.
Belle: It is for you. I love you mama.

*The next morning*
Arizona: Can you take the twins? I'm making breakfast. Belle are you ready?
Y/n: Belle, you can go to mama and eat breakfast.
Belle: Okay mommy. Is Harriet at daycare today?
Y/n: Yes she will be there. Ellis will also be there.
Belle: We are best friends just like all our mommy's.
Y/n: Okay sweety, I will get Ivy and Ruby. Go to Arizona. Maybe she even made your favorite, pancakes.
Belle: I hope so. I see you in a few minutes mommy, I love you.
Y/n: I love you too Belle. Oh and you two, I love you so much.
Arizona: Can you bring my bag aswel, I forgot it.
Y/n: Mama, forgot her bag, so we need to bring it with us. Are you ready for today? Mama and mommy will be flying solo today, so it's a super exciting day.
Belle: I will eat all the pancakes mommy! They are yummy.
Y/n: I want one too. Wil you give one to me?
Belle: Okay.
Arizona: Are the girls ready?
Y/n: Very ready. It smells really good, thank you so much. I love you.
Arizona: All for my girls, I love you too.
*She kisses the top of your head*

Belle: Can we go to daycare? I want to play princess with Harriet and Ellis.
Arizona: You are our princess, we will leave in 10 minutes.

Arizona was in her surgery, first time to fly solo. It became al so real, the start of being a fetal surgeon.

Arizona: Y/n, I need a hug. I really need one.

You give her a tight hug and kiss her passionately on the lips.

Y/n: You did so good babe. My surgery is in an hour.
Nicole: Dr. Robbins, you did a perfect job in the OR. I think I've made two new incredible fetal surgeons. Y/n, I expect you to be exact as great as your wife.
Y/n: I will do my best Nicole. Right now, I'm just so proud of dr. Robbins. She is becoming a fetal rockstar just like you.
Nicole: Lets focus on the next surgery. You will need to work fast, but secure. The mom can't be under to long.
Arizona: I will be watching from the gallery.  Tonight we can celebrate it with a nice dinner from the Italian a few streets from here.
*She kisses your cheek*

Y/n: I love you so much.

*After your surgery*
Arizona: Y/n, you are amazing. How could you do that so easily?
Y/n: I had a great teacher and the best support.
Nicole: I agree, you can never find a better teacher than me. I'm the greatest fetal surgeon in this country.
Arizona: Thank you for everything you've done for us. Willing to teach us and in a really fast way.
Nicole: Only for the two most promising new fetal surgeons.
Y/n: We could never be where we are right now without you Nicole.
Nicole: I expect an update every week on the work you guys have done. I'm so proud of the both of you and now I've seen why people call you the dreamteam. It's inspiring to see how the two of you work together.
Arizona: It's scary how we can communicate without talking or even looking at each other.
Y/n: With that in mind we will help so many mothers and their unborn children. This is a privilege to do.
Nicole: We will see each other soon. I wish you guys all the love and that you will both become kick ass fetal surgeons.

*It was the end of the day and you were laying in bed*
Arizona: Can you believe it? We are fetal surgeons. That's so rare.
Y/n: We are a dreamteam. We are simply the best.

Arizona leans over you and kisses you passionately while wrapping her arms around you. You cuddle into each other with her head on your chest.

Arizona: We make each other better every day. You make me better every second of every day. I love you y/n.
Y/n: What you said is for me exactly the same. You are my reason to do better every day. You and the three girls. I love you too babe.

You kiss her again while holding her waist. You had a little make out session and are now cuddled into each other with Arizona a little on top of you.

Arizona: What would you say if we go on a little holiday? Together with Jackson and April and Alex and Jo?
Y/n: I love that. We will ask them tomorrow.
Arizona: What would you say if we go to Hawaï?
Y/n: They will all love that and the girls will like to play all day in the water.
Arizona: I'm so happy, you know that?
Y/n: I'm very happy too, the future looks bright and shiny.

*A few weeks later*
Jackson: This is an amazing place. The view is just breathtaking. You two have found the most magical place for a holiday.
Arizona: We had some luck I guess. The kids will love being so close to the beach. 
Y/n: Belle, has been asking non stop when we will get to the beach since the moment she knew we were going to Hawaï.
Jo: She is just a little cutie.
Y/n: Just like her mama.
April: You know how great it is to see that Harriët and Belle are best friends.
Arizona: Belle talks all the time about her after spending the day at daycare.
Jackson: This trip will be so nice for all the kids.
Alex: And for us.
Y/n: We will have so much fun. I say lets start and spend some time at the beach. I will dress the twins. Arizona will you help Belle?
Arizona: I will, can you take all their toys with you?
Y/n: I already have them in one bag. I prepared for it.
*She kisses your cheek*

Arizona: One of the million reasons I fall in love with you more and more everyday.
Y/n: Now lets get ready honey to have some amazing time with our big happy family.
Arizona: I like that a lot.

You are on the beach and the kids are making a sandcastle. The twins are with Alex and Jackson in the water.

Jo: I have to tell you all something.
April: Spill it.
Arizona: You're scaring me Jo.
Jo: It's nothing to be scared about, but I need your help and your advice.
Y/n: We can help you if you tell what is going on.
Arizona: So what is it?
Jo: It's about Alex. I don't know how to do this.