Celebrating love

Arizona: So I loved yesterday because I got to choose. But this is so nice. I love this museum a lot.
Y/n: Yes I'm glad you like Tate Modern. It's so beautiful. Tomorrow we will leave London, but for today we will have dinner and after it we will have a little tour.
Arizona: What kind of tour?
Y/n: It is a creapy one. It is the Jack the ripper tour. Walking around the city and hear all about what happened.
Arizona: That's original. I never thought of that when I thought of going to London.
Y/n: I try to think outside the box.

After spending your last day in London it was time to leave. It was the next morning and you got to the train station with Arizona.

Y/n: Are you ready for our next destination?
Arizona: Depends on where were going.
Y/n: Look at that sign.
Arizona: No way! We are going to Amsterdam. I love that. This is so amazing.
Y/n: So as this will be a three hour ride, I can tell you more about the coming days. I can't keep it to myself anymore. I will not tell everything, but a little will not hurt anyone.
Arizona: I'm waiting. I need to know.
Y/n: We will explore a bit of the Netherlands. We will be in Amsterdam for two days and the third day we will visit a Dutch theme park. It's called The Efteling and what I've read about it, is that it is the Dutch Disneyland, also we will stay in a hotel of the park. The day after we take the train to another country.
Arizona: We are really exploring Europe? I love this so much. You really got all out. So we will go to a few more countries the coming days?
Y/n: We are, but which country and places will stay a surprise till the last moment.

You got to the hotel in Amsterdam and walked around the old city. You got to a really nice restaurant and after it you went on a cruise around the canals. The next day you went to the Anne Frank House about world war ll and got a beer tour at the famous Dutch beer brand, Heineken. It was your last day in The Netherlands and you got to the theme park.

Arizona: This is The Efteling?
Y/n: I think so. This park is famous about her fairytaleforest.
Arizona: Thank you for all of this. I think I couldn't think about a better honeymoon.

Arizona pulls you to her and holds you close. She gives you a kiss and you walk to the entrance.

Y/n: All for my amazing and beautiful wife.
Arizona: Get here and walk with me. I want to go and see all of it.
Y/n: We don't know this place and you are so excited.
Arizona: You said fairytaleforest and I need to see that. I can't wait any longer.
Y/n: Okay little kid.
Arizona: I already love the Dutch people with their Efteling.
*She gives you a kiss on your cheek*

It was the next day and you got to the next country. You got off the train and Arizona looked around her.

Arizona: No way! Berlin! I love to see this city.
Y/n: I'm glad you love it.
Arizona: I think we've the best honeymoon ever.

The three days in Berlin were easy ones. You visited the Berlin zoo and went to the Holocaust monument. The last one was very impressive and you both realized how lucky you were to have eachother and to live with the love of your life. The last day you went to the Aquadom before leaving to your next destination.

Arizona: We should comeback some time to visit Berlin. This is a beautiful city and there's so much more to see and do.
Y/n: You're right. A city with a lot of history, but also so much to do and see.
Arizona: So we are heading down to the airport. Where are we going?
Y/n: It's our honeymoon and we also need some more romance. So we go to the city of love.
Arizona: Paris?
Y/n: Yes, we go to Paris.
Arizona: I always wanted to visit when I was a teenager.
Y/n: Why?
Arizona: Because of all the romance movies. I always thought that if you visit Paris you will fall in love with the right person. You would find your true love.
Y/n: That's so cute. You already have your person, so maybe you just fall in love even more.
Arizona: I fall in love more and more with you every minute.