Love is all you need

Paul: One wrong move and she is dead. She will not survive a knife you know.
Derek: Drop that knife now!
Jackson: I don't know what your problem is, but leave her alone.
Paul: My problem is that bitch you call your chief. She chose the wrong guy to mess with.
Arizona: Y/n, I love you.
Y/n: It will be okay. It will all be okay soon. Oh I wished I had a baseball bat with me.
Paul: So you wanted to kill me? How are you going to do that?
Y/n: Paul Stadler you have hurt one of my best friends for a long time and then you made a mistake by coming here and hurt her again. That's not the only thing, because you hurt my wife and I can't let you do that. I will hit you hard enough so you won't get up.
Paul: I already have hurt her. She is not bleeding out if nowhere.
Y/n: You took the wrong place and the wrong person to mess with.
Paul: Oh now I'm scared.
April: To be honest you should be.
Paul: Scared of her? That's a big joke.
Alex: Oh I'm scared of her and you should be too.
Paul: You know what I can't watch this anymore, I just make it quick. It will al be over soon sweetheart.

Before he has time to move around and grab Arizona, you took out your pager and threw it at his head and apparently you hit him at a good spot, because he immediately dropped to the floor and hit his head hard on the table.

Y/n: I know it's not funny or anything, but that was much easier than I thought. Maybe I'm more like a pitcher for a baseball game than a batter apparently.
Arizona: So lovely to see you would be a great baseball player, but get me out of here and cut these ropes!
Y/n: Off course. Take him to an OR, Derek safe him so we can sue him.
Arizona: I knew you would find me.
Y/n: Actually April did. Thank you so much April.

Arizona got up and hugged you and gave you a passionate kiss.

Arizona: I love you so much.

It's been two days and you came to have a look at Paul as he was in recovery. With one step to the door he sees you and tries to get to you.

Paul: You bitch, I'm going to kill you.

He slipped and fell with his head hard on the bed. Meredith looked for a heartbeat after he didn't moved at all.

Meredith: Uhm y/n, he is dead, I don't feel a heartbeat. Did you just kill him with a look?
Y/n: New superpower I think.

*The day after*
Alex: She is finally waking up guys. Jo is waking up.
Derek: Let me have a look and then I will leave you two alone. Take is easy with her.
Y/n: Alex, page me if you need anything.
Arizona: Can I walk with you y/n?
Y/n: Of course you can. You okay?
*She kisses your cheek*

Arizona: I'm fine it was just a small cut and it is healing fast. So I was thinking to do something good and to be there for all sorts of kids around the country.
Y/n: I'm listening.
Arizona: Are you in for having a pro bono day each month to help kids?
Y/n: If you come up with the plan on paper I will serious look at it. I think it's a beautiful idea.
Arizona: And maybe I was thinking if we can organize a ball every three months to collect money for the project. We can give them a better future with doing that.
Y/n: Putt it all in paper and give it to me. For the ball I will only aloud it if you will be my date.
Arizona: I only want you as my date, because I love you and want to dance with you all night long.

You kiss each other before going back to work.

Arizona: See you at 5?
Y/n: Yes babe. I love you.
Arizona: Wait y/n.
Y/n: Yes?

She kisses you one more time long and passionate.

Arizona: Just one more kiss is what I needed.
Y/n: Tonight you can have a lot more.
Arizona: I'am looking forward to that.
Y/n: Good luck with work today.
Arizona: You too chief.