A miracle

Miranda: Okay someone page Arizona now. Say she needs to come to my office.
Arizona: What's wrong. Is it y/n?
Miranda: Okay calm down. The embassy just called and they found something. They have found a notebook of y/n.
Arizona: They did?
Miranda: Yes they did.
Arizona: So she is alive?
Miranda: They don't now for sure, but the last thing she wrote down was three days ago. The date was on the page.
Arizona: I can't believe this.

*Back in Africa*
Dad: Wait you are the American doctor. You helped my son.
Y/n: Yes I did.
Little boy: What happened?
Y/n: We got attacked and I fought and managed to get out, but I need help, I need to go to a hospital. I'm not sure how long I can stay like this. Do you have a phone? I need to get in touch with the American embassy.
Dad: No we don't have a phone, but I know where it is, I will go to them. Son, you stay with here and give her some water. Take care of her.

*A day later at the hospital.*
Miranda: Hey April can you go and find Arizona? Take this with you and give it to her. Go with her to a private room and stay with her.
April: What is it?
Miranda: It is from y/n. Arizona would want this. It is her notebook. They found it somewhere further from the camp.
April: I will go now and find her.

April went looking for Arizona and found her walking out of an on call room.

Arizona: Hey April.
April: Please come with me. I have something for you.
Arizona: Okay what is it?
April: It is a notebook. It is y/n's.
Arizona: No, really?

They go back into the on call room where Arizona reads the last few pages. Tears streaming down her face while reading it.

The last page
I don't now how long I have left, I just want to go home. I need to go home. Arizona would be so worried, maybe she even thinks I'm dead. I haven't text her or called her. My phone died and I need her, I just want to hear her voice. I have so much pain, I'm bleeding and I don't know if I can make it stop. Also I don't have any water left. I'm so scared, but I try to stay strong for her.
Arizona, if you ever read this, I will fight till my last second. Because I love you and our little peanut. Please take good care of yourself and the baby. I miss you. But please never forget this; Can you feel the love tonight? It is where we are. It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer. That we got this far. And can you feel the love tonight. How it's laid to rest?. It's enough to make kings and vagabonds. Believe the very best.

Arizona: April I need her so bad. I need my wife.
April: Maybe this is a sign. Till we now where she is, I stay with you.
Owen: April, I need you. Incoming trauma, we need all hands. I don't know more, but come with me. Dr. Bailey told us she was told that this will be our priority.

*In the ER*
Owen: Okay we need to be quick people.
Derek: Do we know anything at all?
Owen: No, only that this patient is going to be our priority.
Miranda: They told me, that we are the only hospital who can help.
Cristina: Okay, I'm so ready.
April: Don't be so excited. This sounds like an awful accident or something.
Jackson: Maybe it is the president.
Meredith: No way. He has his own hospital full of doctors.
Owen: Okay the helicopter is here.
April: Wait here in the traumaroom. Owen we go upstairs and get the patient here.
Owen: What do we have?
April: Owen!! Look. It is...
Owen: It is y/n, they found here. I think she is awake.
April: Lets bring her inside. Y/n, do you hear me?
Y/n: April, it's so good to see you. Owen, it is good to see you too.
April: It will all be alright. We take care of you.
Y/n: Were's Arizona? Is she okay? How was the OB appointment?
Owen: Y/n, you need to stay still. Leave it for now, we need to focus on you. You need to focus on yourself.
Y/n: You better listen to me! I need to see her. I need to see her now. I need her. I've been all by myself for more than week out there. It can all wait one more minute, so I can see her. So page her now! I mean now!
April: We will. Let me hold your hand. Y/n, the baby is fine and has a very strong hartbeat, the baby is already a fighter like you are.