Trust

Arizona: Will we make it to our wedding day?
Y/n: Of course. I had a little set back, but right now everything looks clear to me.
Arizona: You are the sweetest. How crazy? We will get married.
Y/n: The only crazy thing I like. Oh and you of course.
Arizona: So I'm crazy?
Y/n: Yes you are. You are the only crazy person I like.

You give her a kiss and after it you spend more time together and played a lot of games at the arcade. You've won a big stuffed unicorn for Arizona and now you were on your way home.

Arizona: This was absolutely amazing.
Y/n: It was. I take our next date, like we did in the beginning.
Arizona: I love that idea. Oh should we get some snacks on the way for the girls night.
Y/n: I almost forgot that. What would I do without you?
Arizona: You are lucky to have me and remind you of everything. I was surprised you didn't forgot we are getting married.
Y/n: Okay that's enough.

You got home and went straight to bed. You got to the hospital the next day and got both paged to the ER. When you walked in Arizona stopped and looked scared and shocked.

Y/n: What's wrong?
Arizona: You get this, I need to go.
Y/n: Hi I'm doctor y/n what is it?
Parent: My sun got operated almost a year ago. He had a liver transplant, but he's complaining about pain and I didn't want to come here because of last time.
Y/n: Last time?

You exam the boy and he needs to be scanned.

Parent: I think the doctor last time made a mistake and she wasn't the right doctor for him.
Y/n: Who was his doctor?
Parent: Doctor Robbins.
Y/n: What is it exactly she did wrong?
Parent: She performed the surgery without permission. We were waiting for the new liver and when it came she rushed him into surgery. We only found out everything that was happening during the surgery and she never...

At that moment he saw Arizona and ran off. When you turned around you saw him approaching her.

Parent: This is for last time.
*He slaps her in the face*

Arizona: What the hell!
Y/n: Owen! Take this kid.
Owen: Okay, but wait..
Y/n: Do you want me to help your kid? You better take your hands of her.
Parent: She deserved it. This was nothing, it could be much worse.
Y/n: We take care of your kid if you just sit in the waiting room and keep your hands to yourself.
Parent: You're lucky to still be alive.
Arizona: We only tried to save your kid, if it wasn't for me, your son wouldn't be alive.

He stepped towards Arizona, grabbed her by her throat an pushed her against the wall. He told her she needs to say sorry and will pay for everything. You kicked him against his knee, he lets go of Arizona and he fell down to the ground.

Y/n: Don't mess with me. You keep quiet and we will let you wait. You want us to help your kid and we will, but one more move that will make me angry and we make sure you get behind bars.
Owen: Y/n, we need to get him to on OR now!
Y/n: April, call security and let them take him to the waiting room and they need to stay with him the whole time. Can you stay with Arizona and help her? I need to go to the OR.
April: Of course.
Y/n: Arizona, I have to go I'm sorry. Stay with April. Are you okay?
Arizona: I will be fine, go save that boy. I love you.
*She kisses your cheek*

Owen: This is not good. His liver is failing.
Y/n: Shit, he needs a new liver today or he will not make it.
Owen: Can you call UNOS? I will finish here and close.
Y/n: Yes, hope they have a liver for him.

You call UNOS, but they don't have a liver. You tell the interns to keep looking for a liver and walk towards the waiting room.

Y/n: Okay listen to me. I'm still angry about what you did to dr. Robbins, but right now your son is my priority. His liver is failing and that is the reason for his pain. That means he needs a new liver. We are looking for it, but at the moment we didn't had any luck.
Parent: What if there's no liver?
Y/n: You need to prepare for the worst case scenario. I'm sorry to tell you this. There's only one more thing. We work with kids and we need to make hard decisions. I can tell you that dr. Robbins only did what's the best for your son. From what I know about it, I would have made the same call. Because we putt our patients at the first place.
Parten: Dr. y/n, thank you. Can I see him?
Y/n: I will bring you to him. You only have to promise to stay calm and to leave the other doctors alone. Especially dr. Robbins.

You went to look for Arizona and April after bringing the dad to his son.

Arizona: Y/n! I've missed you.
April: She is a bit shaky and scared for him to go come back.
Y/n: Come here let me hold you. I make sure he doesn't touch you with one finger again.
Arizona: Wait how is the boy?
Y/n: Arizona...it is hard. He needs a new liver like yesterday. If he doesn't get one he will not make it to tomorrow.
April: Oh no and UNOS?
Y/n: There's no liver at the moment. All the interns are on it.
Arizona: And his dad?
Y/n: He is with his son right now. I told him to prepare for the worst.
Arizona: This is the hardest thing working with kids.
April: It is. So now you're waiting?
Y/n: Yes. Let's hope for a perfect liver.

It's later that night and the boy is getting worse every minute. The parent comes up to you.

Parent: Is there any news?
Y/n: No, I'm so sorry.
Levi: Dr. Y/n. We have a liver. It is here in the hospital.
Y/n: Wait how? It doesn't matter, prep him for surgery. Is Webber with the donor?
Levi: Yes, he is.
Y/n: We are going to safe this kid.
Parent: Is it true? Is there a liver?
Y/n: Yes, but we need to be fast. Do we have permission?
Parent: Of course. Thank you so much.
Y/n: I have only one question. Can dr, Robbins help out safe your son? With her hands we will be faster and he will be out of surgery in no time.
Parent: Do you trust dr. Robbins?
Y/n: I trust her more than you will ever know.
Parent: Okay, please help him.

You page Arizona and she comes to the OR.

Arizona: There's a liver?
Y/n: Yes, but we need to be fast. Can you help and scrub in?
Arizona: But his dad?
Y/n: I already asked him and he is fine with it. He asked me if I trust you and I told him I trust you more than he will understand. He just wants us to safe his boy.
Arizona: Let's start scrub. But first.

She leans in and gives you a passionate kiss.

Arizona: I love you.
Y/n: I love you too. Levi helps us and we need to hurry.
Arizona: Yes, we can do this. The dreamteam is back in action.

It took two hours, but the transplant went well. All because the right people were there for him.

Y/n: The transplant went well and your son will be awake in 15/20 minutes.
Parent: I don't know how to thank you.
Y/n: Maybe you can thank us by apologizing about what you did to dr. Robbins.
Parent: I'm so sorry for what I did to you dr. Robbins, it's just because of my son. My emotions are all over the place and I reacted it out on you. You were just trying to safe him. Sorry for everything.
Arizona: It's okay, you were scared and didn't thought straight. Emotions are uncontrollable sometimes, I'm just happy that we saved your son. Hopefully this was the last surgery.
Parent: Again I'm so sorry and thank you both so much. Dr. y/n, you are a really good person, I don't know of I could stay calm the way you did.
Y/n: I have to, to be able to save kids everyday.
Arizona: We will take you to him. We will keep him for at least 24 hours to monitor him. Just to be sure.

You went home and made dinner for the two of you. You went straight to bed after dinner, you were both exhausted. You wake up the next morning and just look at how beautiful Arizona is.

Y/n: Morning beautiful.
Arizona: Hello you.

She comes over and lays on top of you and gives you a kis while you hold her close and hug her.

Arizona: Tonight is girls night. I'm so in for some fun.
Y/n: Me too.
Arizona: I can use some fun with all us.
Y/n: So are you in for a shower?
Arizona: Being naked with you in the shower? I don't know.

You start kissing and undressing each other while walking to the bathroom. You have a make out session and get ready for you day at work.