We believe in you

Arizona: You know what, someone has putt your letter in. Maybe you should think about it, becoming chief.
Y/n: What do you think?
Arizona: It will take a lot of time and it is hard work. You will be less in the OR and I will miss you there. The other thing is, you will be a great chief. You should consider it and I would support you like I always do.
Y/n: I don't know Arizona. I love spending time with you and the girls and I don't want that to change. I never thought I would like something more than work, correction I would love something more than work. And that's my family, the biggest love of my life.

Arizona hugs you tight and pulls away after a minute to kiss you.

Arizona: We better have some cuddle time tonight.
Y/n: Maybe.
Arizona: Y/n, don't play with me like that!
*You kiss her back*

Y/n: Better?
Arizona: A little. I love you.
Y/n: I love you too babe.
Arizona: Time for work. Lets go.

It was almost the end of the day when you walked to Bailey's office. You knocked on the door.

Miranda: Hey y/n, come in. Can I help you?
Y/n: Yes you can. So about my letter, do you know who send it?
Miranda: I know, but someone asked me strictly to not tell you.
Y/n: Oh please. I want to know why they did it. And why they want me as chief.
Miranda: Are you considering it?
Y/n: I will maybe think about it if I know who helped out.
Miranda: I can only tell that it is someone who knows how things work in here and who looks up to you.
Y/n: That's all you're going to say?
Miranda: Yes.

After dinner you helped Arizona bring the girls upstairs. You walked to the bedroom and you could feel Arizona watching you up and down.

Y/n: Do I look good?
Arizona: Always, why?
Y/n: I could feel you were watching me. I talked to Bailey later today and she couldn't tell me who helped with the job application.
Arizona: I think you should go for it. You always want to grow, but you don't want to move. If you want to move around, I want you to know I would follow you everywhere. But this is a big opportunity for you and we could still be together with our family.
Y/n: I will think about it, but right now I thought you wanted more of this.

You grab her by the waist and pulled her in close to you. You start kissing her passionately and squeeze her ass a little. You could hear Belle crying and decided to read her a story together. After some time she was back to sleep. You both got tired yourself and went to bed.

*A few days later*
Derek: So I heard you are going for the job as chief.
Y/n: Yes, I thought this is just a challenge and I'm up for it. With Arizona supporting me I decided to give it a chance and to lead you all to become better surgeons and to make this hospital number one.
Derek: This will be a great competition.
Y/n: It doesn't matter who will be the next chief, I know that it will lead to new opportunities for everyone.
Owen: May the best win. The other three candidates are all former chiefs of hospitals and one of them worked at a free clinic.
Y/n: Lot of experience around.
Derek: Experience is not everything.

Tonight they would announce the new chief as today were the last interviews with everyone.

Miranda: Hey y/n, how did it go?
Y/n: Good I think, I just told them that I want us all to be a the best team on this planet. I want to be like a coach and together we can make a difference.
Miranda: I love hearing that. I think you are made for the job.
Y/n: But tell me, did you apply for me?
Miranda: No, I wasn't the one with the idea.
Y/n: Idea? So you worked with it? You ate involved in the plan?
Miranda: Okay yes I'm involved. I really think you can be the next big chief for this hospital and you could improve the way we work.
Y/n: Are you saying that there were more people involved?
Richard: Yes, I was the one who had this idea first. Y/n, I look up to you as a person and surgeon. You are a special girl and you are a example for everyone. Each person that gets to know you is so lucky and we can learn so much from you and especially the way you care about people and treat others. Y/n, you are so special and I don't think you know that yourself. I would be honored if you were becoming my chief.
Y/n: Richard come here and give me a big hug. Thank you so much for your kind words. I don't know what to say.
Richard: Your hug tells everything y/n.
Miranda: So tonight will be the big moment?
Y/n: Yes I will be in the attending's lounge with all the others.
Miranda: We will be there.

It was the moment of the announcement and you could get an email every second. You got the email and started reading it.

Arizona: And?

You jump up and kiss her long on her lips.

Y/n: I can't believe it! They picked me.
Arizona: Omg babe, I'm so proud. I love you so much.

*The next week*
Arizona: Hello chief. You wanted to see me?
Y/n: Don't say it like that, you flirt.

She walks up to you and gives you her special sweet kiss.

Arizona: I still can't believe you're my boss now.
Y/n: I still can't believe it either, but please take a seat. I wanted to talk to you about the big case that's coming in next week.
Arizona: Yes, I already started to make a plan.
Y/n: Please tell me about it as this will be a difficult one and most surgeons will need to help.
Arizona: So this women will give birth to two sets of twins, both are conjoined.

You discussed the case for some time and Arizona got back to work. You had a budgetmeeting later and that would be the finish of your first week as chief.

Jo: Hey y/n or do I have to say chief?
Y/n: You can always call me y/n Jo. So what can I do for you?
Jo: Can I tell you something, I need your help.
Arizona: Hey sweetheart.
*She kisses your cheek*

Y/n: I will leave soon. I just have to speak to Jo. Can you pick up the girls and wait for me in the lobby?
Arizona: Of course I can. I love you. Bye Jo.
Y/n: I love you too babe. Come in Jo lets have a seat.
Jo: I need your help. There is someone here, who I don't want to see.
Y/n: Who is it?
Jo: You know I told you that I was married?
Y/n: Yes, I remember.
Jo: So he is here and I'm so scared.
Y/n: Have you told Alex?
Jo: I've told him and he said I should also tell you.
Y/n: Nothing will happen to you, I promise you.
Jo: Thank you so much y/n. I see you tomorrow.

You got to the lobby and took Ruby and Ivy and walked to the car with Arizona carrying Belle.

Arizona: Everything okay?
Y/n: Yes, just a little tired I guess.
Arizona: Lets go home and relax a bit. Maybe watch a movie or something.

*The next day*
Jo: Y/n, I'm glad you are here. Alex is in surgery and I think he saw me walking in the hall.
Y/n: Slow down Jo. Keep breathing and walk with us to daycare to drop these little ones off.
Arizona: Y/n told me what's going on and you are safe. We are looking out for you all the time and look around for him.
Y/n: Do you know why he is here?
Jo: I saw him with a women coming into the ER.
Y/n: I will have a look so we can make sure you will not bumb into him.
Jo: Thank you so much. I love you.
Y/n: I love you too Jo. Want to have lunch with me today?
Jo: I would love that.
Arizona: You are the best friend.
Y/n: I try.

She gives you a peck on the lips.

Arizona: So I have a surgery in 30 minutes and most of the day I will be in the NICU. Maybe the chief will have some time to come and watch from the gallery.
Y/n: I'm very busy you know. I will look in my schedule if I have time for a visit.
Arizona: I love you.
Y/n: I love you too and good luck with your surgery.
Arizona: Good luck with chief stuff.
*She kisses the top of your head before running off*

After 1.5 hour you get paged 911 by Jo to the second floor. You immediately drop everything and run upstairs followed by Alex.

Alex: You got paged too?
Y/n: Yes, so lets be as quick as possible.
Alex: I don't have a good feeling.

While running there was a big explosion.

Y/n: Oh god.
Alex: No, what was that.
Y/n: Run faster Alex!
Meredith: What the hell is happening?

A/n: I hope you all enjoy reading this book. If you have any ideas, please let me know. Lots of love💕