Expect the unexpected

*You were at April's for girls night*

Arizona: April you got all out.
April: A little. I thought we all needed a night like this.
Jo: Yes, we will be having so much fun.
Meredith: Uhm, are we starting with tequila shots?
Cristina: Do you need to ask?
Amelia: You guys can't live without tequila.

You all laugh about it and start the shots.

Y/n: Guys, we want to ask you all something before we are to drunk.
Arizona: Yes, we want you guys to be a big part in our wedding.
Y/n: Would you all like that? We thought you could be our bridesmaids.
Jo: I would love that.
Meredith: We all love it. You guys deserve a perfect day and wedding.
Cristina: With us there it will be more than perfect.
Arizona: We love you all so much. April I want to ask you something else. Do you want to be my maid of honor?
April: Of course Arizona, I'm honored to be. Who will be your maid of honor y/n?
Y/n: I will ask Alex to be my best man.

You hug each other and take another shot of tequila. After it you start playing some games and sing karaoke. After a while you were chatting with eachother.

April: We need to do this more often.
Jo: I'm in. We need times like this. It is so much fun hanging out with you all.
Y/n: I love you all.
Jo: I thought you loved Arizona?
Y/n: Who?
Arizona: Hey you not funny. Maybe this helps.

She walks over and grabs your face and starts kissing you deeply.

Y/n: Now I remember.
Arizona: What would I do without you?
Y/n: I think you will not have so much fun as you have when you're with me.
Arizona: That's true, you always make me smile.
Meredith: I think we found the definition of true love.
April: I would love Jackson to be that sweet to me more often.

You went all to sleep when you wake up and hear someone walking around the room.

Y/n: Amelia, what are you doing up this late?
Amelia: I can't sleep.
Y/n: Is there something?
Amelia: No, I just can't sleep.
Y/n: I will make us some tea. I will have a cup with you. Do you want that?
Amelia: I would like that.
Y/n: I can feel there's something. If you want to talk, know you can talk with me.
Amelia: Thank you.

You can feel Amelia looking at you the whole time while you're making tea. When you turn around to bring her the tea she is standing inches away from you.

Y/n: Hey, what are you doing?
Amelia: It's just, you have amazing eyes and you're so sweet.
Y/n: Amelia, I think you need to stop. Why are you acting like this?
Amelia: I fell for you y/n. I love you.

She tried to kiss you but you step away and are just so shocked.

Arizona: What is this?
Amelia: We were talking.
Arizona: It doesn't seem to me like you're just talking.
Amelia: But we are.
Arizona: Y/n, do you want to say anything?
Y/n: Sorry Amelia, uhm Arizona, she told me she loves me and wanted to kiss me.
Arizona: And what do you feel for her?
Y/n: Are you really asking me this? I love her as a friend, like I love Meredith, Jo and Cristina and the others. You are the only girl in the world I'm in love with and nothing will change that. You are my number one, my only one.
Arizona: Amelia, you heard y/n. So don't try to kiss her ever again. She's mine.

Arizona grabs you by the hips and pulls you in. She kisses you on the lips and moves her hands up and down your back. Amelia gets really upset and starts to tear up a bit.

April: What's going on here?
Amelia: I'm sorry, but I can't help who I'm falling in love with.
April: What are you talking about?
Arizona: She is in love with y/n.
Cristina: Who is in love with y/n?
Amelia: Okay, I am in love with her. It hurts seeing you with Arizona, but I can't help it.
Meredith: Wait since when?
Amelia: I liked her from the moment we've met.
Y/n: That's more than a year Amelia. This is just so shocking.
Amelia: I know, but Arizona took you first. If I got a chance maybe we would be together. I could have taken you on a date and we would have so much fun. We would be the perfect match y/n.
Arizona: I can't do this right now. I'm going home. I'm leaving and I don't wanna talk to you.
Y/n: Amelia, I like you a lot as a friend, but nothing more than that. We will talk about it later, because I don't want this to break up our friendship. I'm taking Arizona home right now.
Amelia: Whatever. You would always choose her. You will pick her and you will never pick me, because you will not even give us a chance.
Y/n: I will take us home. We will see you at work I guess, bye guys.
Arizona: Are you coming? I'm done with this.

You got home and the minute you walked in Arizona started to cry and sat on the ground against the wall.

Y/n: Hey why are you crying like this?
Arizona: I don't want to lose you.
Y/n: You won't, I promise. I will never leave you.
Arizona: But what if Amelia tries to take you?
Y/n: She won't take me Arizona and I will be by your side. Don't forget that you will be my wife and that's the one thing I look forward to. And I look forward to more of this...

You turn her face towards you and kiss her passionately.

Arizona: You are my sweetheart and I like to keep it that way.
Y/n: And I don't want that to change.
Arizona: Come we need to sleep maybe we can cuddle.
Y/n: I love your cuddles. Oh I'm going to talk to Amelia tomorrow, because I don't want to lose the friendship.
Arizona: Okay. She is our friend and we need to work this out.
Y/n: You're so beautiful. You know that?
Arizona: Only beautiful?
Y/n: More than just beautiful. The most beautiful thing is whats underneath your skin.

She kisses you and you hold her close to you. You got to work the next morning and paged Amelia to have a talk. Arizona wanted to be there too and to clear things up.

Amelia: Hey guys, again I'm so sorry. It will not happen again.
Y/n: Listen, we both find our friendship more important. We want to move forward.
Arizona: That's right. We don't want to lose our friendship.
Amelia: You really want this?
Arizona: Yes, like you said; we don't choose the people we fall in love with.
Y/n: We think your feelings will go away or at least you will know how to deal with them.
Arizona: We just met each other out of nowhere and we fell in love. We weren't looking for love, but love found us.
Y/n: We believe that you will find your one. The one who's going to make you happy. Who will putt you at number one.
Amelia: You really think that?
Arizona: We believe in that. Right now we want you just to know that we are not mad and we want you to know we still want you at our wedding as a brides maid.
Amelia: You are both so sweet. Thank you again and I'm so sorry.
Y/n: Stop the sorry Amelia, it is all fine now.  Give us a hug.

You had a surgery with Arizona and Jackson and after it you were doing some paperwork.

Arizona: We hadn't talked about Amelia, but we did the right thing.
Y/n: That's who we are babe.
Arizona: Maybe when someone good walks into this place, we should play Cupid for her.
Y/n: She needs someone who will treat her right and love her. She deserves someone in her corner like that.

You both get a message that the whole hospital will go in lockdown.

Arizona: Why are we going in lockdown?
Y/n: Does it look like I know why?
Arizona: Okay, I call Alex. The three of us take a part of the peds wing and make sure the kids are fine and check everything. We bring them together at the bigger rooms, so we can overlook everything.

You give her a little sweet kiss.

Y/n: Let's start. We stay in touch.
Arizona: Wait do you hear that?