The winner takes it all

It is the day to leave for the Harper Avery award gala.

Miranda: Are you nervous for today?
Y/n: Maybe a little, but most of all I feel honored to be nominated.
Miranda: For me it's an honor that you've asked me to come with you to the award ceremony.
Y/n: Of course, you have made me a better surgeon and gave me the opportunity for the whole project.
Miranda: Again, I'm so glad you are working with us and to call you a great friend.
Y/n: Thank you Miranda, I feel exactly the same. You are the best, chief!

It was three months after Catherine told you about the nomination and now you were on your way to the gala. So have you asked Miranda to come with you and Arizona of course. The girls are with uncle Alex and aunt Jo. They told you that everyone will watch it together at their place. You got to your hotel and checked in. It was very late so you decided to go up to your rooms.

Arizona: How are you feeling?
Y/n: Pretty good. How are you?
Arizona: Proud. Proud of my beautiful wife and mama of my babies.
Y/n: Little flirt that you are.
Arizona: Flirt? Me?
Y/n: Yes, you Arizona.

You grab her by her waist and pull her close to give her a sweet and long kiss.

Arizona: No kids here.
Y/n: I've seen that. We should take advantage of that.
Arizona: I'm all in. I love y/n.
Y/n: I love you too my hot wife.

She kissed me softly on the lips, as her arms wrapped around me tightly. Our mouths parted and our tongues swirled around in each other's mouths. As soon as the kiss became more passionate, I immediately pulled her shirt over her head. My hands cupped and caressed her breasts over her bra, as our mouths met again.

Arizona unhooked her bra letting her boobs free. I leaned down slightly and kissed, sucked and teased her nipples with my mouth and tongue, as she stood there moaning. My hand slid down into her pants as she started kissing my neck. Her pussy was throbbing already as my hand caressed her opening and my fingers swirled around her clit.

Arizona smiled at me and started sliding her pants and panties off. She led me by the hand as she walked backwards towards the bed. She hopped up on the bed, she spread her legs wide open and without hesitation, I bent over and began licking her pussy. She was overly wet and overly excited and I could feel her pulsing as my tongue slid up and down between her legs. She rested her hands on the back of my head, pulling my face in deeper as I licked, sucked and caressed every inch of her. She was moaning out loud just like she always did.

I licked harder, faster and deeper, trying to ram my tongue inside of her while her hands were pulling and cupping her breasts. I slid my hand up between her legs, as my mouth moved up towards her clit. I slid two fingers deep inside her as she screamed in pleasure. I was thrusting my arms back and forth as fast as I could, while my fingers slammed in and out of her pussy, as my tongue swirled around her clit.

I kept going, just doing everything I could to pleasure her. My pussy, was throbbing and pulsing as I leaned over eating her out. It didn't take me long until I brought her close to her high while I kept ramming my fingers in and out of her. She pulled my face up to hers just before her orgasm and said, "I love you, Y/n." And she kissed me deeply as I fingered her to her orgasm. Her moans silence by our mouths being pressed together.

When it was over, she pulled my hand up from her dripping wet pussy and put my fingers in her mouth. She licked every bit of her juices off of them and then kissed me again. I was soaking wet; my pussy was tingling and I needed every bit of her. Arizona slid down off of the bed and started to unbutton my shirt. Her hands reached behind me, unclasping my bra, letting my boobs fell out and down. Arizona's head went down after them, sucking and teasing my nipples with her mouth and teeth as her hand began to rub up and down my pussy over my pants.