"You look like a cat," Levi said to Y/N.

"How the hell do I look like a cat to you?!" Y/N asked annoyed being damp.

Levi replied with a small chuckle as Y/N looked embarrassed while hugging herself.

'This guy... He's chuckling at a time like this.' Y/N thought.

Everyone's attention went to a ball of lightning on the wall just beside Rod. Eren successfully transformed to his titan roaring.

"Sasha! the barrel," Y/N asked.

"Yes!" Sasha answered coming back with the barrel that Hange had shown Y/N and Levi earlier that had the ODM gear attached to it.

Everyone waited for Erwin's signal. Patiently waiting for the perfect time for Rod to move.

"Let the attack..."

Rod's head slowly turned to Erwin.

"Commence!" Erwin shouted as he fired the smoke signal.

Armin on the other side fired the barrel right on Rod's hand as well as Sasha. Sasha pushed the trigger.

"Take this!" Sasha exclaimed as she let go of the barrel letting it go to Rod's hands.

The barrel that Sasha and Armin fired at the same time broke on Rod's hands. The barrels exploded as Rod slowly lose its balance.

Rod's face slammed on the wall hard. Y/N unaware felt a cold slim hand slip to hers. She questioned why the Lance Corporal is being touchy with her even in such a situation like this but she didn't complain and continued to pay attention.

"Eren!" Erwin shouted as Eren appeared out of the smoke running up to Rod right on the wall carrying tons of barrels over his shoulder.

"Time to bet on the gamble," Y/N muttered.

Rod looked at Eren as he was right in front of Rod. Eren smashed the barrels into Rod's wide mouth.

Just as everyone expected, the barrels exploded right into Rod's throat as it even bounced inside of his body.

Rod exploded creating a massive eruption. Parts of Rod's body exploded everywhere out of Orvud District.

Y/N thought the scene was amazing. One of the top 10 things she would always remember back on.

"All troops! Finish it off with ODM gear!" Erwin exclaimed.

"Be sure to find me after you kill a decent amount of his body," Levi whispered to Y/N as she nodded.

Levi unlocked his hands out from Y/N as everyone hooked their lines in each body part of Rod that flew on the sky.
All of them sliced out every part that they have saw and reached.

"Shit where is it?!" Y/N asked herself as she sliced more parts. She looked around and found Rod's main and vital part, the nape.

Y/N stopped for a second and saw Historia slashed the nape causing a huge explosion which Y/N immediately backed off and landed on the wall.

She began to look around trying to see where Historia landed after the explosion. Y/N sighed in relief seeing that Historia had landed on a cart with fabric safely.

Y/N felt a tap on her shoulder as she turned around and saw Levi. Y/N nodded and began to follow him.

_________________________

"My mom died in the underground due to sickness. I stayed by her side never leaving her alone until Kenny showed up. He taught me how to fight and strategize then left me." Levi told his story as the two began to walk at the mess. Y/N was intrigued by his story.