Naughty First Date

Start from the beginning

"It smells so nice ."

"Actually !"

"Yes ?"

Chuuya's voice was louder this time, he hoped his cheeks won't turn red after what he was going to say, prayed this date won't end too badly and thought "Fuck it !" as he went for it.

"Whenever i go on any date, there is one thing i always let my dates know, if we don't agree on that point then i know it isn't going to work between us ."

"And what is that thing ?"

"I'm obsessed with sex ."

Silence.

A long silence followed. Chuuya could hear his heart beat in his ears, he gulped, staring at the man whose gaze didn't falter, though his smile did disappear for a second.

"That's unexpected, you seem quite the innocent guy ."

"That's why you don't judge a book by it's cover ."

Dazai chuckled and Chuuya felt his heart tighten in his small chest "He doesn't seem to be disgusted about it ... or maybe he's just being polite and trying to fake it ?"

"So you like to have a lot of sex ?"

"I wouldn't say no to a lot of sex, but i'm more into quality than quantity because you see, i'm a really kinky guy so for me it isn't only about the act in itself, but what comes with it too ."

"I see ."

The brunet nodded, taking a sip from his coffee, he was as calm as ever, he didn't seem weirded out by their extremely strange exchange at all.

"Then if you don't mind, how about you tell me what you are into ? So that we know if we match ."

"Well ..."

"What kind of date is this ?? I want to leave !!!" Chuuya was again cursing his friends, trying his best to keep himself from blushing or getting embarrassed, especially when the guy facing him seemed so comfortable with their talk.

"I'm generally submissive, i like to lay down and have my partner do the job, whether it's gently kissing and praising me or roughening and shaming me .."

"So you like it rough too ?"

"Yes, that's actually my favorite, like having my hair pulled, being spanked, slapped, spat on, humiliated, choked .. all of that turns me on ."

"Yeah your choker gives it out ."

Dazai was calmly sipping his coffee, never taking his eyes off the redhead, not knowing what a mess Chuuya's mind and heart were as he shyly laughed and touched the metallic circle on his choker.

"How about being blindfolded ?"

"I like that too, but my previous partners usually prefer to look at my eyes for some reason .."

"Can't blame them, you do have really gorgeous eyes ."

Chuuya's heart skipped a beat, but he was given no time to process the brunet's compliment, he had a new question he needed to reply to.

"How about being tied ?"

"I am a rope bunny, i really love that ."

"I'm a rigger so that's nice. What other kinks do you have ?"

"Maybe ... ice cubes ? I love how cold they feel against my burning skin ."

"How about wax ?"