"Good morning" Daniella said peeking her head through the door while softly smiling, "Hi" She smiled at your reply.

"How are you?" You wanted people to stop asking you that but also knew that they were just concerned about you after everything that went down last night.

You nodded as a reply, "I'm fine, Dani. How bout you?" you asked before squatting down, spitting the remaining toothpaste you had in your mouth. Daniella walked in standing behind you.

"Remember my sister Niyah, Aniyah?" She asked as you nodded, "We were planning on going to her performance"

She smiled when she heard a squeal come from you and started laughing with the toothpaste around your mouth, "When she performing?" You asked starting to get excited.

Daniella's sister was in a majorette team at an HBCU. You guys only saw her perform once but already fell in love with it and this was another chance to see her perform again which you were thrilled about.

"Thursday" You nodded, "So two days from now?" Daniella nodded and you nodded, "Count me the fuck in"

Daniella tilted her head while softly smiling at you before you turned around with your tongue lolled out, brushing it, "What?"

"I just thought maybe you wouldn't wanna go s—" You didn't even let her get to finish as you were dragging out your 'no's' while shaking your head.

"Don't even try to say some oh i thought you wasn't finna go because of what happened. Fuck him and her" You said before you gagged as Daniella was laughing in the back.

"Well okay but bye now" Daniella said as you waved towards her. Daniella had classes today while you and Ciara were gonna stay home together.

She knocked on your door as she just walked in, not even waiting for you to say something.

"So it's now me and you huh?" She asked while smirking as you rolled your eyes, "Sadly, I guess" Ciara sucked in her teeth at you while you chuckled.

"Girl I am so fun, be happy you have me here" You paused your movements and nodded while walking towards her, "You're right, I do need someone like you after what happened last night"

"Aye aye aye, ion wanna babysit while you sad" Ciara started giggling at the face you made, "Babysit? Girl shut up" You said pushing her out of your room and out to the living room.

"So what you wanna do with me today Mrs Y/n L/n?" Ciara said while you slightly shoved her, "Ion really know, just kinda chill" you sat down in the chair before picking your feet up and resting them on the table right in front of you.

"Let's bake something" you smiled at what she said but quickly dropped it while shaking your head, "No thank you"

"Why not? You like baking and shit, what happened?" You just mindlessly chuckled and looked over at her, "Reminds me of him"

"Damn y'all niggas baked once?" You slightly nodded, "Okay then let's watch a movie?" You shrugged but Ciara could tell you didn't want to.

"Okay then let's clean, y'all ain't do that before right?" You blankly stared at her before laughing,

"The fuck I look like cleaning" Ciara pouted while putting her legs up on the table as you continued to stare at her. She could see you from the corner of her eyes before chuckling.

"I'm so pretty aren't I?" She put her hand under her chin and turned to you while smiling as you shook your head. Ciara had noticed you being more quieter than usual.

"Y/n, you know I'm always here, right?" You giggle and nodded, "Of course, you're always here, I'm aware" She slightly shoved you in the couch as you giggled and rested your hand on your forehead.