"Why was ironheart after you?" Ben asked as he sat down on the couch and turned on the tv.

"I stole her helmet from her once" (y/n) replied with a shrug before sitting down next to Ben. "And she has a thing for me"

"Yeah, sure she does" Ben replied as he rolled his eyes.

"I don't by the way" the two spiders turned around only to see a bunch of people standing behind them.

"How the fuck did you get in here?" (Y/n) asked as he looked around trying to see if the windows were open

"How the fuck did you get in here?" (Y/n) asked as he looked around trying to see if the windows were open. They were not.

"Elevator" nova said with a smirk. "You gotta upgrade your security if you wanna keep us out"

"Duly noted" (y/n) replied with a sigh. "So I take it you aren't here to watch a movie with us?"

"I'm just gonna get on out of here" Ben said as he stood up.

"What are you doing here scarlet spider?" Miles asked as he noticed the clone.

"You two know each other?" (Y/n) asked as he looked between them.

They both ignored (y/n) "Well I was here undercover to get some dirt on this guy. He knows the secret identities spider-girl, Spider-Man, and silk and he's going to reveal them if he's taken in. We figured if I could get some info on him then we can get him to keep his mouth shut"

"Wow you're a prick, I thought we were friends" (y/n) muttered as he glared at Ben.

"Why didn't you just get one of the bigger heroes like Doctor strange or someone to erase his memory of the identities?" Ms. Marvel asked as she looked at scarlet spider.

"Uh because we didn't think of it?" Ben replied with a shrug.

"Wow so you're all pricks? Not just scarlet here. Good to know" (y/n) said with a sigh before looking at Viv. She was the only one who hadn't talked yet.

"Please surrender. This will go much easier if you do" she said as she walked up to the boy.

"Fine. I know when I'm outmatched... and you're attractive" (y/n) replied with a shrug. "Take me away robo chick"

"Wait what?" Ben asked as the group finally stopped talking and all turned to viv and (y/n).

"Well that's was easy" nova said with a smile as he and miles high fived.

"I'm still going to reveal the identities of all the spider-people as soon as I have access to a phone" (y/n) said as he smirked under his mask.

"Oh yeah... this may not be as easy as we thought" nova said as he groaned.

"Let's just lock him up back at the base" Kamala said with a shrug.

"That would be kidnapping" Viv quickly said.