Author's Note.

A lot of time has passed and nothing seems to have changed. Rafael and Olivia are still in an endless battle to preserve their love and romance while Randal's influence gets even stronger.

Yet again, more secrets and truths get revealed, and their loyalties are put into test. Old candles get flamed and memories of their past haunts them on and on.

It gets even worse when they are met with an old enemy, a common foe, and an old lost love.

Can their romance stand the test of time?
Can they beat the Godfather?
Can Olivia finally get the revenge she had always dreamed of for her parents?

It's your turn to find out!
Sinners and Saints III

It's your turn to find out!Sinners and Saints III

Hey guys!
How ya doing?

So good news good news good news! We have officially launched Sinners and Saints book 3 and I can promise you that it's nothing like book 1 and 2. If you loved the first two sequels of this book, trust me when I say that i am about to blow your mind with this one.

Just forget everything you think you know or used to know because you are going to wish for your own Romeo and Juliet story with this one!

I'm excited and I can't wait to get all your reactions too!

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments, I'd be reading every single one of them and make sure to include your names in the shout out chapter!

Thank you babes!
Thank you so so much for all your support to SnS!!

Happy holidays!
And have an awesome read!