Osheyyyyy!

Hi Guys! 💃🏾

You know what I always say in this chapter yeah? This is where I first of all THANK YOU all for being an S&S fan so far and to also announce that WE DID IT! 🎉🎉🥳🎊🎊

We finally completed another chapter of the S&S series. I'm so happy, and I'm so proud of all of us because unlike the first 2 chapters, chapter 3 took us a while to wrap up didn't it? 🧐

I actually finished this book in January, but I needed to take my time with the release to see if I could buy myself some time to also round up my other pending books.

But to be honest, I don't know how far I'd have gone without all your support. My fan base has increased tremendously since The Elites and I am pleased that more of us have been able to join our small family so far👏🏾.

I know I haven't gotten there yet but I'm really excited for what the future holds in store for my talent. And to all of you that have really stuck by me so far, both my active readers and of course the ghosts 👻 (don't worry, I won't leave y'all out of this one), I just want you to know that every single time you have invested in being so passionate about my talents is appreciated. I see you all and I love you all. From the bottom of my heart, I do 🫶🏾.

Ehen, now where were we? 🤔🤔

I know some of you are punching the air right now, and if I mistakenly give some of you my address, I know y'all would personally come to flog me for dragging this series like this 😂😂

"A book 4? Why nauuuu? I thought we were stopping at book 3? #@⁉️#@‼️"

But come on!
You can't deny the fact that this series is one of the most amazing you've ever read, and to be fair, it's not you, it's me. Somehow, I can't stop running out of ideas for this book 😩😭

I wish I could but I can't help it, I live for the dramaaaaaaa!

So yes, your suspicions are right,
There would in-fact be a book 4, but I promise, this would be the last book 🙏🏽.

Sinners and Saints 4 is going to be the last chapter for Rafael and Olivia, and there would be a few new characters you'd get to meet, some of which you already met in the previous books.

I feel like this book is going to make some kind of connection and make you all understand the how deep the fate between the characters of Sinners and Saints are. You'd be able to see that "no be today e start", they all go way back, and there is a genesis to this story. The real beginning of the story that linked the lives of Rafael and Olivia together.

I can guarantee that you would not regret that you waited and stayed this far but what I can't guarantee is that you would not shed a tear or two 🤧, maybe a river!

Book 4 is going to be the end of this series as well as the top of the icing. So I really hope that you all look forward to it.

No, I have not decided on a release date for it yet. However, I believe it would be sometime in 2025. This would give me some more time to work on my other incomplete books like The Queen imperial which has been gaining a lot of popularity recently, and To Err is human as well.

I'm so excited about finishing these tasks because I have this amazing new story that I can't wait to share with you guys, but I can only do that when I've put these pending projects to rest.

Omoh! 🥺
It's been a long time coming guys!
And we have a lot more time to go!
I really can't wait to show y'all what more I can do and how vast my passion for writing is.

One day I pray I'd grow to the level you all want me to be. I am working really hard for that moment and trust me, when the time comes, I want you all to know that I would never forget you, who have been here with me since the inception.

I am talented, I know this, but each time you all make me feel that I am, each time you guys remind me from all your votes and comments on my books, from all the little notes on my message board, and my DMs as well, it encourages me to fulfillment. I feel like I can do anything in the world with all of you on my team.

I am the luckiest writer on Wattpad, and it's because of you.

Thank you!
From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

With Love,
Vanessa. 🌺