"So this is... The hardening skill." Y/N uttered.

After getting Eren out we went too far away from Eren's crystal titan.

Eren was now sitting all healed and shirtless on the ground with the marks of his after titan used on his cheeks.

"This what I call hardening..." Levi said as we all gaze at Eren's crystallised titan. "Even after cutting you away, the hasn't disappeared. Pretty impressive, yeah?"

"That's my little brother!" Y/N exclaimed proudly though Eren is lost in thought. "Eren?"

"That bottle... Oh yeah! Right before I transformed, I drank that Armour bottle." Eren spoke.

"Yeah... You couldn't do it at all before now, but you used the hardening power. And saved all of us. In a blink of an eye, you devised and built all of this." Levi said.

"Agreed. The structure looks a bit shoddy but I bet it's like how the walls were built." Y/N added as a purely positive expression came up to her as she realized and crouch down. "Now... It's possible to plug the hole in Wall Maria."

Eren's expression came in dumbfounded.

"A lot of enemies and allies have died on the way and getting this far hasn't been pretty either. But for as ugly as it's been, look at the position were here now." Levi explained as Eren looked down.

'A chance to retake Wall Maria. To finally learn the secrets of Dad's basement. But... The truth is that Dad stole the founding's power and gave it to Eren... Is an unforgivable one for me.' Y/N thought hugging her arms around herself.

"Captain!" Sasha's voice echoed as she zips down slowly from a hole above as Connie followed. "We've secured an exit!"

"Armin's safe! Hange and Moblit too!" Connie said as the two were now down safely.

"Good job!"

"Eren!" Sasha exclaimed in relief as she went up to Eren with Connie.

"You okay?" Connie asked as Sasha kneeled to Eren.

"We're all safe thanks to you!" Sasha thanked Eren as she wiped her eyes. "But to be perfectly honest, when you ran off prancing while crying like a baby... I thought we were doomed."

Y/N chuckled as Sasha mumbled more.

"Hey, Let's go. We're going after a big ass titan." Levi said.

"No shit Sherlock," Y/N said. she yelps surprisingly as the Lance Corporal was carrying her. "What the fuck?!"

"You don't have your gear so how will you go up to the hole then?" Levi asked. Y/N grumbled annoyingly as Levi zip up to the hole.

"It's all Kenny's fault," Y/N mumbled.

____________________________

Everyone was now upon the ground as Y/N gaped at the trail that Rod's titan had made. They were standing on Rod's trail as the ground was sustained by the crystal poles.

Rod's titan was massive as it crawled on the ground. Y/N shivered as she imagined what Rod's titan would look like if it stands properly.

Y/N, Hange, Historia and Eren were in the wagon being led by Armin in the front. Levi, Mikasa and the others were on their horses riding.

Hange was getting bandaged by Y/N. Everyone stopped seeing someone came up to them.

"Erwin!" Y/N exclaimed in solace seeing Erwin riding his horse up at the wagon.