"Move back!" Levi ordered as he, Jean and Connie drag Eren backwards to avoid the debris.

The Levi Squad were in a stuck situation nowhere else to avoid and go.

"Shit! There's no way out!" Jean cursed as they all watched Rod almost completely form into an enormous titan larger than the Colossal titan.

Y/N was scared. She knew it would probably be the end of her life with them. Though she doesn't want to end her life just yet.

She felt a cold hand slithered and cupped her hand reassuringly. Y/N saw Captain Levi gazing at her softly making her heart fill with warmth.

"I'm sorry, everyone..." Eren sobbed as he cried sitting down with no hope whatsoever. Everyone looked at him with pity except for the Captain who looked at Rod. "I've been nothing but useless... Ever since the beginning I was never the hope of humanity..."

'Eren...' Y/N thought wanting to come up to Eren though she couldn't since her hands were inlaced with Levi's.

She could felt the reassuring squeeze from Levi trying to calm her down. One of Y/N's weaknesses was his brother. If she ever lost her brother, she would feel like half of her was missing.

"What's this? Think you're some tragic hero? When have you ever accomplished anything by your strength alone?" Jean asked...

"What a weakling... We've been through much worse than this." Connie snickered.

"Now that I want to get used to it!" Sasha replied.

'They're right... There were more scenarios when we almost died. It's worse. So... We have to continue living.' Y/N thought as she felt ambitious to fight.

"I'll take Eren," Mikasa spoke.

"Mikasa we can't go nice and slow for you, so hold onto your life," Y/N replied as Historia nodded in agreement.

"It's useless... We ain't escape." Eren said.

"So do nothing? You wanna sit here and hold hands till we're crushed and burned to death? Because we're enemies of humanity?" Historia asked going strict on Eren.

"You know, I hate doing this to you every time but... Eren... You've got to make the choice." Levi spoke up.

"Remember, Eren... Fight." Y/N said giving a strong smile making Eren think.

Eren grit his teeth as took something beside him and ran forwards.

"Eren!" Mikasa exclaimed.

Everyone was now worried as Eren ran to the front. Y/N tried to ran after him but was stopped by the grip of Levi's hand.

A ball of bright light was there radiating lightning around for a second as Eren's titan was now there sitting in front.

Everyone was stunned as Eren began to produce some sort of crystal roots under him. Lightning was still there surrounding Eren as the crystal root began to somewhat shield him and the squad.

"What the?-" Y/N muttered as Levi pulled her hand forwards.

"Everyone! Get underneath Eren!" Levi ordered. Everyone did what he had ordered and took protection under Eren's back.

By the wild sound and rumble of the ground, Y/N could tell the chapel and the whole cavern was falling. Everything was crystalized as it reminded Y/N of somewhat amazement.

Mikasa and Jean began to get Eren out of his Titan body that was crystallized as well.

Y/N look once again around her surroundings remembering Annie's hardening abilities.