"It will be soon enough Pete" Felicia replied with a smirk before looking at the girl. "Hi Cindy, long time no see!"

"Not long enough if you ask me" the female hero replied. "Who's you're partner?"

"None of your business" Felicia replied uncharacteristically seriously.

"How about you and your partner there just give up Felicia and we can all just go home?" Peter asked as he and Cindy dropped to the floor. "Or we can do it the hard way"

"How about the fun way?" Felicia asked as she jumped at Peter and slashed at him with her suits claws. (Y/n) quickly jumped at silk and punched her in the face.

"Alright kitty cat let's do it the fun way then" Peter agreed as he shot a web that stuck her hands together.

"Gotta try harder than that Parker" she said as she used the claws to cut the webs. "I got an upgrade"

As Spider-Man fought black cat, silk and (y/n) fought on the other side of the room. "So what are you called?" Silk asked as she blocked a punch.

"Undecided" (y/n) replied as silk shot her webs at his face and swung him into a wall.

"Then I'll just call you kid for now" Cindy replied, she was trying to get under his skin.

"Works for me" (y/n) replied with a shrug before punching Cindy in the face. "I'm not the kind of person who gets annoyed by being called a kid, I actually enjoy being more childish"

"Well there goes that plan" Cindy mumbled as she rubbed where he had just punched. She then punched the boy in the stomach and sent him flying into the wall.

Suddenly both Felicia and (y/n) turned to the wall as they heard sirens. "Police are on the way" Felicia called to the boy. "Grab the painting and let's go"

(Y/n) went to go grab the painting but Cindy used her webs to immobilize the boys legs and hold him in place.

"Ah fuck" he muttered before trying to rip the webs. "These things really are strong" he said before jumping, the mix of super strength and more powerful jumping was just enough to rip the webs. He grabbed the painting before jumping over to his mothers side.

"Spiders" Felicia said with a smirk as she took the painting from her son.

"You're not getting away this time Felicia" Peter said as he walked up in front of her.

"Get out of my way Parker" Felicia growled as she slashed at his chest and pushed him. This did almost nothing however other than scratch the surface.

"This is the police! We have the place surrounded" they all heard from outside. Felicia glared at Peter before jumping at him. He quickly dodged only to turn and see Felicia fly out of the hole in the window. While he was distracted (y/n) hit Peter in the head and knocked him out. Cindy quickly went to make sure he was alright.

(Y/n) quickly jumped out after his mother and followed her while simultaneously dodging gun shots from the police. "Thank god for my spider sense" he muttered as he dodged more bullets.

After a few minutes (y/n) and Felicia stopped running on top of a random rooftop. "You alright baby?" Felicia asked as she looked at her son.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a bit tired" (y/n) replied with a nod as he yawned.

"Let's go home, you need some sleep"

The next morning

"I need food" (y/n) groaned as he tiredly walked into the kitchen.

"Then you'll have to make your own" Felicia replied as she walked out in normal clothes. "I have to go meet with someone"

"But... I want you to make me food" he groaned as he sat down at the kitchen table with a sigh.