Collapse

After a nap and two more coffees, I felt a little more human.  The guys were now in their full stage wardrobe, complete with their hair and makeup done.  Looking otherworldly - they all exuded so much power and charisma.  It was easy to see why fate had chosen each of them to be performers.

They looked so hot that I couldn't resist giving each of them of them a brief kiss of good luck.  Well all of them except Jin!  I felt bad that I couldn't include him, but Jin had made his choice not to bond with me!  Still, as I bypassed him to kiss Hoseok, I was surprised by the brief look of regret I caught in his eyes.  Maybe...there was still hope for us?

Leaving them, I followed one of the staff members to my seat to watch the final dress rehearsal.  Everything was going to be run like the actual concert, except for the pyrotechnics and fireworks, those were just too expensive to waste on a practice show.  Taking my seat front row center, I placed a hand on my chest - I could literally feel my heart beating in excitement! 

I sucked in a breath of anticipation when the lights dimmed. A preshow video montage of my soulmates began playing and I screamed with excitement at seeing my handsome soulmates displayed so predominantly on the big screen.  Today, I was giving my inner fangirl free reign  during this show!  A few of the staff surrounding me giggled or laughed at my antics but I didn't care. I was FINALLY getting to witness a BTS concert! 

I was going to hype the guys up so much that they would feel like the stadium was filled with ARMY'S love.

The video ended and slowly the guys were raised up to the stage singing 'Best of Me'.  I can't even begin to describe how happy I was that they were starting their concert with my favorite BTS song!  I've always loved 'Best of Me' because it spoke to me on so many levels.  Sometimes it was an anthem for me to be the best version of myself.  During a workout, it really made me want to push myself!  It was also the perfect ode, to all the unrequited loves I've had in my life.  'Best of Me' was a song that just made  me wish and hope for a better tomorrow.  'It doesn't really matter if it's a dream or reality'...this song just made me happy to be alive!

In this moment, I NEVER  wanted to go back back to my reality!  All that waited for me there was nothing but death and sadness...

Putting my morbid thoughts aside, I immersed myself back into the song that the guys performed flawlessly. 

I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven! 

When the guys began to performing Dynamite, I couldn't help singing loudly to the song and waving my ARMY bomb along to the beat like a mad woman.  I didn't care if the staff thought I'd lost my mind - I was having the time of my life!  Their performance was absolute perfection, until it was Jin's turn to sing Dynamite center stage...

Jin dancing in line with the guys moved up center stage to sing his line of the chorus, when his eyes rolled back up into his head and he collapsed on the stage!

"No!" I screamed loudly as the sound engineers turned off the music.  I didn't even register that I had started running towards the stage, as my fight or flight instinct took over.

Jumping up on the stage, I found all the guys hovering over Jin's limp body.

"Jinnie! Wake up!" Jimin begged with tears streaming down his cheeks.

Namjoon, Jin's soulmate bond partner just stood in shock unable to believe Jin had collapsed.

The rest of the guys were in various stages of distress over Jin's collapse.

"Does he have a pulse?" I screamed after finally reaching Jin's side.  For some reason I was still hesitant to touch him even though this was an emergency.  Instead, I begged Jungkook with my eyes to check Jin's pulse.