Dance Break

Yoongi became so engrossed in his music, that he seemed to forget about me.  I was feeling a little bit hurt to so easily be dismissed, but who was I to stand in the way of could be BTS' next hit song? 

Leaving Yoongi to his creativity, I wandered out ti the living room to see what the other guys were doing. 

Only Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin are lounging on the couch watching TV.   Jimin explains when I ask that Jin is in his room playing video games,  Namjoon is reading, and Taehyung is napping.  I already know where Yoongi is in his musical genius world.

Settling next to the guys on the couch, I let out a little bored sigh.

I'm still a little keyed up after my makeout session with Yoongi.  I needed to burn off some energy. 

"Hey, is there someplace to dance in this building?" I ask - hoping the answer is...yes!

Dance for me is very therapeutic.  It has been what has kept me sane during months and months of isolation. 

I just want to thank the creative Gods who have uploaded awesome clips of DJ's spinning, to get me through my depressed slumps and feel some sort of connection with other people.

I know that for the guys this soulmate bonding time is probably a welcome break from their busy schedules...but for me - I'm so ready to be out and about in this 'Rona-less' world!

"Yes, of course!" Hoseok replies.

"Oh thank God!" I shout out in relief, giving Hoseok a happy hug.

"Can you show me where it is?  I ask eagerly.

"Sure, it's down on the first floor.  How about I go down and join you?  I could us a little exercise." Hoseok tells me.

"I want to go too Hyung." Jungkook cutely pouts.

"Me three Hyung!" Jimin interjects, looking excited to show me his moves

We all agree to go to the dance room and change into clothes to dance in.

Running back to my room, I take a brief second to fangirl.  I'm about to freaking dance with BTS' 'dance line'!  Woo-eee!!!

Looking through Areum's clothes, I spot something to wear.  Thank goodness Areum has something cute!

Changing quickly, I throw my hair into a cute messy bun, apply some light lip gloss, and pause to check myself out in the mirror by the door.

I think I look pretty cute.  I lowkey secretly hate on how seemingly perfect Areum is sometimes, but she does have good taste in clothes.