Styling

I'm absolutely stunned to see Areum! How can the woman I body swapped with and only saw as a reflection of myself in a mirror - now be standing right in front of me?!  Have I shifted into an episode of the Twilight Zone?   
Namjoon oblivious to my shock at seeing Areum, happily leads me over to meet their lead stylist.

"Areum-ssi ...this is Sierra Paxton." Namjoon introduces me solely by my name, giving her no clue to what my relationship is to him and the rest of BTS.

I find it a little weird that he doesn't tell her that I am his soulmate - since I thought all the staff were under NDA's?  Is he waiting for our bond to be completed before he formally introduces me to staff as their soulmate? 

I just know it's not my place to say anything and being still a little freaked from seeing Areum face to face - I just bow politely and greet her.

Areum looks at me curiously for a moment trying to figure out why someone like me would suddenly be wandering around in BTS's orbit, but she just returns my bow and directs us over to the center of the room -  where she's laid out different mockups for their concert outfits for their world tour.

"I need you guys to look over these and tell me what you think, so I can get these finalized soon with the production team." She tells them. 

I just quietly observe, as they all begin to review what Areum has selected for them to wear.  Looking over the sketches and corresponding swatches of fabric choices - it's apparent that Areum's a very talented stylist.  Her choices are going to make ARMY swoon! 

The guys also seem to be happy about her outfit selections for the tour and have very few objections about her style choices. 

Jungkookpant fingers a pant fabric sample, "Noona...I don't think this fabric will stretch enough...some of the choreography for this stage is really intense and I worry that we won't be able to move freely in pants made with this?"

Areum takes notes, "Don't worry Jungkook-ssi, I will find a more appropriate fabric for your powerful dance moves." She tells him, making Jungkook smile in relief that she's not upset by his honest feedback.

When Hoseok and Jimin start to argue over a particular jacket, selected for Hoseok to wear during a group routine of "Fire", I'm impressed by Areum's professionalism and diplomacy - when she quickly guides them to a resolution, by suggesting to make the same jacket in different colors to suit the song's theme.  Of course they readily agree to her compromise and it doesn't take long for them to wrap up their review.

Areum then guides everyone moves over to several racks on the side of the large room.  Namjoon lets me know that the pastel and retro looking clothes are outfits to be for the upcoming video for their single 'Dynamite'.  All of the outfits perfectly suit to the song's Disco-Pop sound, I have no doubts now why Areum is their lead stylist!

"Do you guys mind changing...I need to finish your last fittings before we shoot in a few days?"  Areum asks them.

Expecting the guys to grab their outfits and change in dressing rooms, I'm absolutely shocked - that they just start to nonchalantly undress right in front of me and Areum!

Holy shit! 

They all act like it's no big deal - but I don't know what to do or look!  Seeing them stripped down to their underwear with their toned hard bodies on display, I can't help wondering if I've died and gone to BTS heaven? 

Every last one of them looks fantastic but Jungkook takes it to another level for me!  For years in my reality, he's been covered up in long sleeved shirts to hide his tattoos...so I'm floored to seeing his ripped tattoos and soulmate marked body on display!  He definitely goes hard in the gym and he looks like a bad boys, lightly leaner version  of Wonho!