Knowing

Waking up later to the blaring sound of my alarm clock, I find that I'm all alone in bed.  Taehyung is gone but due to our soul bond, I know exactly where my soulmate is. 

He's in the kitchen and based on the feelings coming through our bond, I know that he's being grilled by the rest of the guys for bonding with me.

Taehyung POV

"Why did you have to bond with her so soon Taehyung!" Jin questions.

"You know that it is hard to resist the soul calling Seokjin-ah."

"Yah!" Jin yells out angrily.  "You have opened us to her now! 

"I'm sorry Seokjin-ah...but don't worry...she's a good soul...I know..."

"You know nothing about her Taehyung!" Jin interrupts.

"I know what my soul feels..."

"What's it like?" Jungkook asks shyly.

I know what he's asking.  He wants to know what it's like to be a completely bonded.  What it feels like to be with a woman.

It feels absolutely amazing!

But to avoid to angering Seokjin further, I keep my thoughts to myself.  Instead, I send through the soul bond I share with Jungkook all the joy that I feel from bonding with Sierra. 

"Wow!" Jungkook says in wonder.

Seokjin grunts in disbelief, I know that he too senses my joy, but he's just being too stubborn and distrustful to accept that Sierra is good for us. 

Even though Seokjin knows that our bond goes both ways, he's still trying to hide what he's really feeling...fear!

Sierra's POV

Showered, I leave my hair loss, apply light makeup and decide to wear a beautiful green, cape crepe shift dress that I found in my wardrobe in New York.  It's comfortable but sophisticated enough to wear for my meeting with Bang Si-hyuk.  It's important to me that I make a good first impression and I don't want to embarrass the guys by being too casual meeting with the Chairman and CEO of Big Hit Entertainment.

Dressed and ready, I use my soul bond to locate the kitchen and join the guys for breakfast. 

Entering their beautiful large modern kitchen, I'm pleased that Taehyung doesn't hesitate to come to me and give me a kiss in greeting.  My cheeks flush red in embarrassment when he deepens the kiss but I don't push him away.  I usually detest PDA, but somehow with him, I can permit it.

I can literally feel the joy he has from holding and kissing me and know that he is feeling the pleasure that I have from his affection.

Bonding this time is more than I expected.  I thought it would be a deep sexual bond but it's way more than that!

Looking at the rest of the guys, I worry about what they're thinking.  I hope they're not angry that I've bonded with Taehyung.

Except for Jin, I sense through Taehyung the ghost feelings of interest and curiosity.

It would seem that only Mr. World Wide Handsome has no wish to bond with me!

Taehyung leads me over to a beautiful rough wood table, that's large enough to seat us all.  He sits on one side and Namjoon is on the other side of me.  I know that they have arranged this, so I don't accidentally touch any of the guys until they're ready to bond with me.

"Good Morning Sierra." Namjoon says in greeting, leaning over to give me a quick tender kiss.

I quickly look over to Taehyung, worried about him being jealous but he just gives me a little wink.  I sense absolutely no jealousy but only approval of Namjoon's affection.

I'm so not used to this!

Most guys in my reality act like jealous assholes if any other guy comes sniffing around their territory.  I've literally had an ex-boyfriend who tried fattening me up so no one else would like me.  At first I thought I was only gaining weight from being in a new relationship, but when he started leaving candy bars in my car despite knowing I was on a diet, I new something was wrong.  Confronting him, he finally admitted "you'll leave me if you're thin."  Of course I left his ass anyways!  Real love doesn't make you want to hurt or sabotage the one you're with!

I politely greeted the rest of the guys, "Good Morning" and everyone, except for Jin replied back.

Ok then...guess I'm not winning him over anytime soon!

Looking at what their personal chef has prepared, I see a traditional Korean breakfast.

I've never been a picky eater.  I love trying new foods and cuisines.  I'm excited to try the traditional foods of Korea.

Except for the gim, fish, and rice, I was lost.  I didn't know what went with what?

Taehyung sensing my confusion pointed out the various banchans, Miyeok seaweed soup, jiggae (stew soup) and gim.  He also showed me how to eat the different dishes. 

For the most part, I liked the food.  Some of it was just a little too salty.  I was just fine with the spicy dishes.

After breakfast, I joined the rest of the guys outside where there was a large passenger van waiting to take us to Big Hit.

_______________________________________

Short chapter but I didn't want a super long one.

What do think is going to go down at Big Hit?

Thanks for reading. 

Keep those votes and comments coming, it really helps my motivation to keep working on this story.

Borahae💜