Girls Girls Girls

Holy shit!

I'm a freaking man!

Waking up in the body of Areum was peanuts compared to this!

I'm trying to catalog and process the mental and physical changes from suddenly changing genders, when a waiter brings the check for me to pay.

The bill is for $1000!!!!

Who the hell spends so much for one meal?

"Taehyung" or whatever I'm supposed to call her, doesn't reach for the check.  She just daintily sips from her wine glass and looks around the restaurant with a bored expression on her face.

Ok, so we're not going dutch!

I hope whomever I am has the money to pay for this experience dinner?

Fishing through my pockets, I find an expensive looking leather wallet.

Inside is a California driver's license that matches my description - listing my name as Asher James. 

Next to my ID, I notice a Black Amex Card that also belongs to Asher James.

Woah!  Asher must be loaded!

I've always wanted to know what it was like to be wealthy. 

I have to admit it felt real "money" to hand over Asher's black Amex card!

The Waiter takes 'my' card and leaves to process payment. 

After he's gone, a heavy silence falls between "Taehyung" and I. 

She's barely looking at me and I get the feeling that she's angry at me for so reason. 

What is her problem?  What did I do?

I attempt to engage "Taehyung" in conversation so I can find out more about the world I've found myself in, "So..." But before I finish my sentence, "Taehyung" cuts me off.

"So you're really going to take Jaime with you? Again?" She pertly asks.

How am I supposed to answer? 

I don't know WHO Jaime is or WHERE I'm supposed to be taking her.

Not knowing what to say, I just sit there quietly looking at her.

"Taehyung" puts down her wine glass and just stares back at me looking angrily waiting for me to speak.

Stalemate!

I'm 99.9% certain that this female version of "Taehyung" doesn't go by that name.  I'm also guessing that we're out on a date and that Asher did something wrong.  I get girl-speak but I'm feeling like a fish out of water being thrown into someone else's couple fight.

Keeping my tone soft but a little whiny, "Babe I'm sorry..."

I guess I've made a mistake when "Babe" looks even more furious!