Confrontation

Waking up the next morning to an alarm clock going off, I'm a little surprised that I'm still alive!  I've NEVER had a more intense orgasm than I did with Jimin and Jungkook last night!  The French are spot on to call an orgasm "La petite mort" or little death, because I swear I saw a tunnel of white light and angels singing.  If I had gone to meet my Maker...it would have been a hell of a way to go!

Getting my bearings, I realize that I'm I'm a little entangled in the limbs of my two soulmates.  I move Jungkook's leg and arms off off me, so I can reach over past Jimin to dismiss the annoying alarm going off on one of their phones on my nightstand. 

Happy to have peaceful silence again, I can't believe my two sleeping soulmates didn't budge from their slumber?  They look absolutely adorable sleeping, it's almost hard to believe how much they wrecked me last night.  Being part of a Jikook sandwich was legendary!

I'm lying in bed reminiscing, still naked with my two slumbering soulmates, when I hear a brief knock on my bedroom door, before the door starts to open.  I quickly pull up the sheet to cover up my naked  body.

I'm relieved too see that it's just Taehyung.  My eyes light up with joy to see him and he gives me his signature boxy grin. 

"Good Morning Jagiya!"

"Good Morning Tae!"

Taehyung pads over to lean past Jimin's sleeping form, to give me a brief peck on the lips in greeting.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he coyly asks, "Have a good time last night?"

I so want to roll my eyes.  "You know I did!" I tell him sassyly, as we both start to laugh.

Jimin doesn't budge for the alarm but he starts to stir awake from our laughter.  Guess Jimin must hate to miss out on a good time?

Opening his eyes, he rolls over to give me a hug and a kiss.

"Good Morning Love. Have a good time last night?" He asks sleepily.

This time, I can't help rolling my eyes and Taehyung starts to laugh.

Jimin looks at Taehyung a little confused, but leans up to give Taehyung a good morning kiss too before asking, "What's so funny?"

"I asked her the same exact thing, just a few minutes ago." Tae informs Jimin.

The both giggle.

"Why do you guys keep asking the same thing?  We're bonded now! I'm sure you both already know that last night was pretty damn fantastic!"

"We know...we just like hearing you say it." Taehyung gives me a wink.

"So who did you sleep with last night to relieve yourself from all the pleasure you were feeling from us?"  I ask curiously.

"Namjoon and Jin."  Taehyung tells me nonchalantly.

"So ya'll had a threesome too?" I ask wondering about the logistics of how their escapades unfolded last night.  I couldn't help feeling a little turned on by the thought of all three of them having sex together.  Being bonded to both Taehyung and Namjoon, I had first hand experience on how passionate they could be.  I might not be bonded to Jin, but he is a very handsome man and from what I've seen when I caught him and Namjoon together - I know he can be quite passionate in bed. 

"Did you guys have sex when we did?" I ask bluntly, wondering if that was why I felt especially "randy" last night?

"Yep."  Taehyung laughs, before reporting.  "And I'm pretty sure that Yoongi and Hoseok did too."

"You mean everyone in this house was having sex at the same time last night?" I ask in surprise.

Both him and Jimin nod their heads.