Torn

Nearly blinded by my tears, I run out of the practice room. The litany of Jin yelling "Get the Fuck Out!" - playing like a fucked up soundtrack over and over again in my mind.

"Jagiya wait!" Taehyung cries out as he chases after me.

"Leave me alone!" I don't want to hear any of his excuses about Jin! "I'm fucking done!" I cry out as I run even faster towards the elevator doors.

"Sierra, please!" Taehyung begs, catching up to me as I frantically press the elevator down button.
"I sorry Jagiya, please don't go!" Taehyung tries to hold onto me, but I push him away. Making Taehyung stumble backwards with a hurt look on his face from my rejection.

I'm feeling too hurt, angry, and humilated to apologize for my behavior!

"Sierra..." Taehyung takes a step closer to me, but stops when I hold up a finger to keep a distance.

The elevator doors open and I on. Taehyung tries to follow me, but again I hold up a finger that makes him stop in his tracks.

I'm getting the fuck out of here!

Pressing the button for the first floor. I wait for the elevator doors to start to close before I give a message to Taehyung to deliver to Jin, "Tell that mother-fucker that he go fuck himself!"

The doors close on a stunned Taehyung.

Getting down to the first floor, I have a serious debate about whether I should stay or go. Not just about staying in the Big Hit building, but whether or not I should call it quits and return to my own reality!

I feel torn! On one hand, I absolutely want to stay and further explore what life was like living with the rest of my soulmates; on the other Jin and I were nowhere close to bonding. In a week's time both of us were at risk for soulmate sickness. Having fully bonded with most of my soulmates I wasn't as scared of death, but I didn't want to suffer being sick for the sake of someone who hated me.

I was just making the decision to call our driver, when I ran into Areum.

"Hey, Sierra what are you doing..." Taking in my red, swollen eyes and tears stained cheeks, Areum's eyes widened in surprise. "Are you OK, Sierra?"

She seemed so compassionate and understanding that I couldn't help crying more. "No." I whispered shakily.

Areum patted my shoulder, doing her best to comfort me. "How about we get out of here?"

I nod. I want to get as far from Big Hit as possible.

I followed Areum out the building, not bothering to tell security where I was going!

--------------

Jin's POV

What's done is done!

I watch as Sierra runs from the practice room in tears, followed by Taehyung.  I almost feel guilty for making Sierra cry, but she's created a wedge between me and my soulmates!

I want things to go back to normal!  I want it to be just the seven of us again!  I don't want to be bonded to Sierra!  I don't want to give in to the cravings I'm starting to have for her! 

She's just too different!  I've spent most of my life mainly around men, I know nothing about women!

Deep in my heart, I admit there is some curiosity.  I noticed the changes in my bonded soulmates after they bonded with her.  I could FEEL the echoes of their bonds.  They all felt so complete and I was a little jealous!  I wanted to shout at the universe why the seven of us were not complete without her?

"Why'd you have to be such a dick, Hyung?!" Yoongi asks, interrupting my thoughts and the heavy silence in the room.

Looking up, I felt a little ashamed at the disapproving look in his eyes and stung by the looks of anger from the rest.  It stings to see anything less than their complete adoration, and I can't believe that Yoongi just called me 'Hyung'!  He hasn't called me that since before we bonded as soulmates.   Yoongi not calling me 'yeobo' or using just my name without honorifics shows just how upset he is with me!

I feel anger flaring again!  How dare he take her side and not mine!  He's hasn't even bonded to Sierra...yet!  "She's not even here and we STILL haven't practiced yet!" I reply tersely.

"I'm going to give you guys a few more minutes." Our choreographer Dae-Seong interjects before slinking out the door.

I'm sure he's had enough of our personal drama this morning.  It's not normal for us to have so much drama while at work.  Our private lives is usually kept separate from our professional lives.  We are so good at keeping this divide, that most Big Hit employees haven't realized that we're all bonded soulmates.  The NDA's they've signed are just a contingency plan.

It is not in my nature to be cruel...but something about Sierra brings out the beast in me.  It's like I've become a different person since she come into our lives.

"Jin, Sierra is not your enemy.  She's just as much your soulmate as she is ours." Namjoon tries to remind him.

"My heart is NOT hers!" I protest.

"Why can't you give her a chance?" Jungkook quietly asks.

I don't know why I won't accept her.  All I know is that something about the timing of her arrival in my life doesn't feel right?!  Almost like "right person, wrong time" scenario.

Jungkook stares at me, waiting for an answer. 

I've always had a tender spot for my youngest soulmate

I've always had a tender spot for my youngest soulmate.  I've always hated disappointing him.  Too bad that this time....he's going to be disappointed!

_______________________________________

Can't believe Wishful has hit 24K views!

Thank you all for reading, your feedback and comments!

Special shout out to PoisonousSally for the encouraging comment today! Really helped me to post today! 

Sorry for short chapter and update delay.  Been busy visiting family, studying, and writing next BTS story.  Next one I want to be ahead with writing before I start posting!

Enjoy the beauty in each of you!💜