Arrangements

Let me just put this out there....you're NEVER going to be ready to meet BTS in person!

I've met them before, had sexual relations with some of them in an alternate reality, and I'm still a little shook to see them standing in front of me right now!

I watched them tumble through the front door in a great ball of energy, laughing and joking with each other, looking just as hot as they did on the screen with bare faces and casual clothes.

Noticing Namjoon and I sitting on the couch, their lively conversation came to a sudden halt, leaving an awkward silence to descend upon the room.

I watched a look of stoic resignation settle upon most of their faces, as they realized that their new soulmate had arrived.  It was very clear that I was the stranger in their midst.

Almost staring rudely, they looked over my face and body. 

Did they like what they saw?  It was hard to decipher what they were thinking?

I was grateful when Namjoon broke the awkward silence by introducing me.

"Guys, this is Sierra...our new soulmate!"

Putting what I hoped was a welcoming smile on my face, I stood up and greeted them "hello".

Most of the guys just returned my greeting with a polite hello, but Taehyung bounded forward to greet me in a hug.

I heard Jin cry out "Taehyung" trying to stop him from touching me, but his warning came too late!

Before I knew it, I was wrapped up in his arms.

My shirt must of come up in the back, because when his arms encircled waist, I let out a yelp of pain as I felt a soulmate mark form at the small of my back.

OMG Taehyung just gave me a soulmate tramp stamp!

I couldn't help laughing out loud, causing Taehyung to look at me in confusion, so I quietly explained what a "tramp stamp" was to him.

He started laughing too, causing the rest of guys to look perplexed at our inside joke.

"Well I'm not sorry to have marked you." Taehyung whispered to me.

I felt like my eyes were bugging out at his admission

I felt like my eyes were bugging out at his admission.  Taehyung liked me!  Cue my happy dance!

"Can I see yours?" I asked curious to see what my soulmate mark looked like.

He turned around and lifted up his t-shirt.