Lady Bits

I'm nervous!  Like, I'm wondering if Asher's equipment is going to work nervous.  I know I shouldn't be this nervous since I'm technically female but this is definitely an unknown dynamic for me.

Not only am I not used to being in a male body, but now I have to take the lead in an aspect of sex that I'm not used to.  I know how to get myself off, so it has to be similar with Taeyeon right? 

I gather my courage to move closer to Taeyeon on the bed.  She's just staring at me, probably wondering what I'm up to?

  She's just staring at me, probably wondering what I'm up to?

This is literally a life saving mission!

I figure the best place to start is with a kiss.  Above the waist stuff doesn't make me as nervous.  In fact, I've technically a woman before.  Sure it was briefly and for a scene in a play, but I have locked lips with a woman before.  The memory of my thespian past, helps to remind me that I "can fake it till I make it"!

Holding eye contact, I caress Taeyeon's cheek and apologize.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon"

I lean in and give her a soft peck on the lips.  Taeyeon doesn't pull away and her cheeks take on a pretty pink bloom.

"Are you ready to bond with me?" I ask.

She shyly nods yes.

I think she is a virgin but I'm not entirely sure.  Either way I know that I need to take it slow with her.

I take off my jacket and tie, draping them on the chaise lounge next to the bed.  I kick off my leather shoes and settle on the bed next to Taeyeon.  I gather her in my arms and just hold her so that she can get used to my presence.

At first she's a little stiff, but little by little she starts to relax into my side.  I play with her soft long hair.  I've always found it soothing to have someone play with my hair.  When the last of her tension leaves her body, I lean down and kiss her again.

Her lips are soft and warm.  It's not too different from kissing a guy. Before long, I find myself teasing her lips apart to slip in my tongue.  Taeyeon is a good kisser.  I've always liked a good makeout session, so I'm glad not to be disappointed.

I can feel my dick getting hard again.  It's so weird to feel a hardening erection between my thighs rather than a wet pussy.

I run a hand underneath Taeyeon's tshirt and find that she's not wearing a bra.  Her breasts are a nice perky handful.  I've always wanted breasts like hers since I'm a pretty stacked D cup.  I play with them a little, rolling her nipples between my fingers.  I want to see more of them, so I slowly take off her t-shirt.

I can tell Taeyeon isn't used to showing so much skin when she covers herself with her hands.  I don't want her to feel uncomfortable being the only one with some clothes off, so I take off my shirt too.