Good Morning Tae

I opened my eyes and stretched my body a little.  I'd slept surprisingly well, despite being in a new bed, new time zone, and new country!

It seemed like it was pretty early in the morning, based on the light filtering through the windows and the fact that the alarm I'd set for 8 AM hadn't gone off yet. 

Rolling over to check the time on my phone, I was shocked to see Taehyung sleeping next to me in bed!

Totally was not expecting this! 

Where the hell did he come from?  When? I must have been sleeping like the dead to not notice Taehyung getting in bed with me.

Don't get me wrong...I'm not upset or anything.

My soulmate looks hot as hell sleeping next to me!  No matter the reality, this man is absolutely stunning!

Happy little butterflies swirled inside me in agreement. 

Leaning over him, I grabbed my phone off the nightstand to check the time. It was only 6 AM!

I was wide awake, had Taehyung next to me in bed, and a few hours to kill before I had to get up.  It was like the universe was giving me a do-over from my time as Areum.

I wasn't going to waste this opportunity!

Snuggling close to him, I give him a gentle kiss on the lips, but my little Sleeping Beauty doesn't budge from his sleep at all!

I peppered his face with small little kisses...but still nothing!

This man is a seriously heavy sleeper!

It's time to up the ante!

I trailing my hand down his firm abs, past his happy trail, I boldly slide my hand into his pajama bottoms.

Holy shit - Taehyung is really well hung!

Clenching my thighs together, I can't help thinking about how this fine example of manhood will feel sliding home within me! 

I haven't even seen it yet, but I'm positive that his thick long cock will be a thing of beauty! 

It's velvety soft and already hard in my hand.  I give it a few gentle tugs, trying my best to get 'The Sandman' to relinquish his hold on my mate.

"Jimin it's too early."  Taehyung murmurs sleepily.

I jack him off a couple a few more times, before I whisper sexily in his ear, "I'm not Jimin!"

It's almost comical, how quickly his eyes fly open.

He turns to at me in surprise, "Sierra what are you doing in my bed?"