Save Me

To say that they were stunned, would be an understatement.  Sitting so still, with shocked looks on their faces, they looked like they were doing a freeze frame challenge, as they processed Namjoon's news.

Seconds ticked by, but no one said a word about me being their new soulmate.  I didn't know what to make of their silence?  It was making me feel a little insecure.

Was I attractive enough for them?  Could they accept a female soulmate? An American?  A Non-Korean?

I couldn't help thinking of endless reasons why they wouldn't want me, and judging by their continued silence, the chance of them actually being happy by the news was sinking.

I could feel tears starting to gather in my eyes, feeling hurt by their rejection. 

This "shift" definitely was NOT going according to plan. 

Being the beloved soulmate to BTS, was one of the major reasons why I had wanted to "shift", but so far it wasn't looking like my wish was going to come true.

I look towards Namjoon, "Are they  going say ANYTHING?

"Give them a second." Namjoon told me patiently.

It was like his words had been the catalyst they had been waiting for, because all of a sudden, they broke from their shock induced trance to start speaking to Namjoon in rapid fire Korean.

Hoseok: "Dodaeche (what)!!!"

Yoongi: "How the hell do we have another soulmate?"

Taehyung: "Stop joking Hyung!"

Jimin: "I don't believe this!"

Jin: "You're kidding right?"

Jungkook: "No way!"

"Guys, I'm just as shocked as you but this is no joke!  Sierra is our new soulmate. This soulmate mark is the real deal!"  Namjoon told them, as he held up his soulmate mark so they could see it again.

"How did this even happen?  Why were you touching some random woman?" Jin questioned Namjoon.  Looking a little hurt that he might have been cheating.

"No Jin!  It was nothing like that!"

Jin snorted in disbelief. 

"You know I came here alone to just to decompress from the stress of leadership duties...I didn't come here for some random hookup!" Namjoon explained.

"Then how did you touch her, Joonie?"

"I literally and I mean LITERALLY, ran into her while at the museum!  I knocked her over and after she fell, I was just trying to help her standup back up when this and this soulmate mark formed on my arm.  I haven't really touched her since" 

"I still don't believe this!" Jimin said.

"When did this happen?" Yoongi interrupted.

"Today." Namjoon replied.

"Is she coming to Korea with you?" Jungkook asked.

"She's has to, otherwise she's going to suffer from soulmate sickness!" Namjoon told them.

Wait! What?  I'm the only one going to suffer from soulmate sickness?  What about them?  What if they refuse to bond with me?

This was serious! I couldn't keep hiding that I knew Korean any longer.  I needed answers.

"Namjoon, what do you mean that only I'm going to suffer from soulmate sickness?"  I asked him in English.

Namjoon looks shocked at my question.