Alarm

The jarring sound of an alarm wakes me from sleep. 

I fucking HATE the sound of an alarm!  It gets under my skin and is a gnawing reminder that my time is not solely my own.

With my eyes still closed, I reached over to get Jimin to turn it off...but my hand doesn't feel him!  I only feel...my cold hardwood floor!

Fuck!

Opening my eyes, I'm pissed to see that I'm lying on my living room floor!

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

I turn off the stupid ass alarm blaring  from my phone.  

I've never hated an alarm more!

Instead of basking in the afterglow of what had been the most amazing sex of my life, I'm back in my sad cramped apartment!

I'd rather be back in Jimin's arms!

I stretch my body, feeling it's familiar aches and pains.

While I didn't exactly LOVE being Areum - getting up off the floor to sit on the couch, I have to admit it was nice not having to feel near constant left knee pain from an old soccer injury.

Not to mention that as their freaking soulmate Areum has exclusive access to BTS!

Back in my world, the closest I'm getting to them is through a TV screen.  It had been amazing being able to touch and talk to them live and in person as Areum.

I want to go back now!!!

I feel really emotional at the realization that I'm back to my shitty life!  Fighting back tears, I try to formulate a plan to return to BTS.

Soulmate bonding with Jin and Jimin had been some of the most profound experiences of my life!  It was hard to put into words how it had felt to feel our souls merge as one.

I already miss that feeling and if it weren't for my stupid alarm, I would have gotten to experience that feeling of completion with each member of BTS.

Fuck!!!

I couldn't hold back my tears and I just laid on the couch crying my eyes out.

It was like I had touched heaven, only to be thrown back to hell!

I don't even know if I was really in a parallel world in someone else's body, or if I was just having some weird sort of meditation psychosis! 

Drying my tears, I check the time on my phone, it's 4:45 PM.

The meditation app is still open and the timer shows that I had only been meditating for about an hour.

I spent days with BTS in an alternate reality, but only an hour in my time has gone by!

What the Fuck?