James Bond

Holding Jaime, I can feel the soulmate bond pulsing between us. 

Shit!

Shit!

The thrum of connection between us feels similar to the feeling, I had after soul bonding to Jin and Jimin in the last reality. 

The thought of having a soulmate bond hadn't crossed my mind while I  was out to dinner with Taeyeon. 

There hadn't been any tell-tale soulmate marks on our hands.

I guess the BTS harem welcome wagon and lack of evidence of us being fundamentalist Mormons, should have been a clue to the possibility having soulmates in this reality.

This whole gender swap thing, was throwing me for a loop.  Never in a million years would I have guessed, that I would be a man or BTS would be women!

I've spent so much time fantasizing about BTS' male physique, that it's blowing my mind to see them with feminine features.

I can't stop staring at them! 

They're not ugly or unattractive.  I actually think they're pretty cute, some even are a little hot as women.

I see you 'Hobi'!

Asher's body seems to approve of the changes, as I feel a little semi forming between my legs

I embarrassingly get rock hard when Jaime unwraps her legs from around my body and accidentally slides her breasts against my chest, allowing
the other women to get closer to welcome me home with hugs and chaste kisses.

When the female Jin look-alike gives me a kiss on the lips, I finally notice that I have another soulmate bond within the group.  There's no doubt in my mind that her and Asher have had bonding sex!

I've always been mesmerized by Jin's thick full lips and 'Jinny's' are no exception

I've always been mesmerized by Jin's thick full lips and 'Jinny's' are no exception.  I can't help imagining them wrapped around my hard dick and almost cum in my pants at the thought!

What the hell?!

I normally have a pretty high sex drive but being in Asher's body, it's at another level!

It's almost overwhelming to feel so much sexual desire coursing through my body.  I'm starting to have some sympathy for those boys in middle school who couldn't hide their erections.  A hard dick, is a lot harder to hide than damp panties! 

I subtly adjust myself in my pants, so the women don't notice.  I try to think about gross stuff to make my hard-on go away. Surprisingly - my dick deflates a little thinking about fucking BTS' male counterparts.

I guess Asher is all hetero!

I'm also definitely heterosexual and I've never fantasized about being with a woman! The closest I've gotten to gay was fantasizing about being a gay man!

It's a totally mind-blowing that right now in Asher's body I could fuck the shit out of a woman!

Dammit!  Now my dick is hard again!

It's like I've broken the seal and have a one track mind.  I CAN'T stop thinking about sex!

It's so fucking weird being a man!

Speaking about sex - I wonder if it's just as necessary to have soulmate bonding sex in this reality? 

Would it be a death sentence if I didn't fuck all of them?

Maybe that's why Taeyeon was so upset?  Was her life was at risk because I haven't fucked her yet?

No wonder my lack of attention towards her or favoritism towards Jaime was so threatening!

I pulled 'Jinny' closer to me to whisper in her ear, "Do I still need to have bonding sex with the rest of them?"

She giggles and nods yes.

Shit!

I'm starting to feel like a real asshole for not going after Taeyeon when she ran up the stairs.

I might be a little hesitant to have my first time with a woman, but I'm a compassionate person.  I'm not willing to be the cause of someone's death sentence!

Taeyeon wasn't just being a little bitch, she was scared and insecure that her soulmate didn't want her.

I need to do something about it!

I gave each of the women a hug and a brief reassuring peck on the lips, before excusing myself with a "Goodnight!"

I'm was a man on a mission!

Striding confidently up the staircase, I could hear the giggles coming from the living room.  Everyone was aware that Taeyeon was about to get herself some bonding sex!

Reaching the top of the stairs, my confidence faltered a little since I didn't know what room was hers, but hearing some moody jazz playing from the room at the end of the hall, I took a gamble that it was coming from her room.

I didn't knock but just opened the door.

Taeyeon is lying on her bed listening to music and staring off into space. 

Seeing her natural dark brown hair color

Seeing her natural dark brown hair color. I realize that she was wearing a wig earlier.  She sits up to stare out me and I am struck by the sadness that I see in her eyes.

Her eyes remind me of the sadness seen in Taehyung's after his grandmother passed away

Her eyes remind me of the sadness seen in Taehyung's after his grandmother passed away.  It had broken my heart to see him so sad then and I was feeling the same seeing Taeyeon looking so broken!

I wanted to offer her comfort and fill her with hope again.