Big Hit

Circling around to the back of the Big Hit Entertainment office building, I see a few fans waiting out front.  With signs and banners, they're all hoping to get an elusive look at BTS.  However, the van's blacked out windows and dark partition that separates us from the driver, leaves no chance for them to see any of the members.

The driver parks in the large underground parking garage, and we all get out of the van.  I'm careful not to stumble and touch any of my unmarked soulmates.

Since we're out of view of their adoring fans and the prying eyes of Dispatch, Taehyung feels free to take my hand to guide me towards the elevator.

"What about the staff?" I whispers to him.

"They're all under strict NDA's.  You're not my only soulmate remember?  The public can't know about any of us."  He tells me.

"Is it because you guys aren't straight?" I question him.

He lets out a little chuckle, "Of course not!  It's just because we don't want to disappoint any of our fans.  It's better as Idols if our fans have the illusion of one day becoming a soulmate to one of us.  If they think we're unavailable then we could lose a lot of fans!  We don't want to be like the Idol group Exo...they nearly disbanded when fans found out that Chen had married his soulmate." 

So batshit crazy Korean fans still exist in this reality!  It's so silly they can't accept grown ass Idols being in a relationship!  Do they really think Idols stay "pure" or celibate the whole time their famous?

Come on! Be realistic people!

It sucks that because of them, I won't be able to have a public relationship with BTS!  Since a hidden relationship is better than no relationship...I'm willing to make the sacrifice. 

Holding Taehyung's large masculine hand in my own, I know that this is hands down better than anything I'd get through a screen.

On the elevator, Taehyung and Namjoon shelter me from the rest of the guys, before Namjoon presses the button for the top floor.  Ascending to Bang's office, the guys remain quiet with only the soft elevator music playing in the background breaking the silence. 

I know it's been less than 24 hours since I arrived, but I don't understand why they're not being a little more sociable!  Are they shy?  Introverts?
Thank goodness for Taehyung!  I think I'd go a little crazy without him serving as a buffer to their reserved behavior.

The elevator opens on the top floor and it's very obvious that Big Hit's headquarters, is on par with the wealth that BTS has in this reality.  The office is modern with a Feng Shui vibe.

Taehyung leads me down a hallway lined with stunning black and white photographs of Big Hit artists.  The hallway opens up and I see an attractive young receptionist that is serving as the gatekeeper for Bang.

She smiles at the guys but only gives me a curious look.  She doesn't say anything but I bet she's wondering 'who's this white girl with BTS?'   Instead, she gets up and politely bows.

"Mr. Bang will meet you in the conference room."

Namjoon nods in agreement, and we all follow him into a conference room that has a stunning view of the Seoul skyline.

Settling around the table, with Namjoon and Taehyung again on either side of me.  We wait for Bang.

We all stand up and give Bang a polite bow when he enters a few minutes later.

I always thought Bang would be really intimidating to meet in person, but  he has a calming energy that helps to put me at ease.

"Good Morning." He warmly greets.