Hopeful

I'm running out of time to bond with the rest of my soulmates!  I've been in this reality nearly 3 weeks and I've yet to bond with Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok.

Things with Jin are still pretty hopeless!  He was gone for a few days, but he's back staying at the house.  He avoids me like the plague, so I haven't seen him at all.  The only reason I knew he was back home, was because my other soulmates told me so.  He didn't join us for meals or travel with us to the office anymore. 

I was scared that my time in this reality was going to be cut short.  I wasn't ready to leave yet, but I didn't know how I could fix things with Jin?

Luckily, I've been able to continue burgeoning friendships with Yoongi and Hoseok.  I just hoped that I didn't stay in the friend zone with them?

Right now, I'm on my way to attend a fashion show with Hoseok.  I was surprised when he'd asked me to attend with him.  My sense of style is very pedestrian compared to Hoseok.  I rarely go shopping.  I tend to stick to wardrobe staples rather than truly fashionable pieces, since I don't spend a lot on clothes. 

I couldn't help wondering if Taehyung or Jimin, would have been better choices to attend than me?  Would I even like the collection from the avant-garde designer we were going to see?

Arriving at the venue, Hoseok gets out of the vehicle after the driver opens the door - to the cries for attention and flashes of cameras from the gathered paparazzi and media outlets.  Hoseok stops to pose for photographs looking fantastic and confident.

With all the attention on Hoseok, I'm able to get out of the vehicle without any fanfare

With all the attention on Hoseok, I'm able to get out of the vehicle without any fanfare.  I make sure to stay firmly in the background, to avoid any dating rumors or having my picture taken.  Additionally, I'm wearing a mask, dark glasses, and have my Big Hit employee badge prominently on display. 

The only one who notices my presence is another assistant at the venue, who gives me instructions and directions to lead Hoseok to our front row seats for the show.

Hoseok chats and greets several people on the way to our seats.  Everyone is fawning over him and trying to bask in his alluring presence.

Meanwhile, I'm doing my best not to fangirl and draw attention to myself from seeing some of my favorite K-pop idols and K-Drama stars in attendance at the fashion show.  Of course as Hoseok's

Taking our seats, Hoseok leans over carefully to whisper in my ear, "Excited to see your first fashion show?"

I nod happily.  I know nothing about fashion, but I've always been a fan of pageantry and theater - so I'm really excited to see how the show turns out! 

The lights dim and the background din of conversations begin to cease.  Ethereal electronic music begins to play, signaling the start of the show.