New Bonds

Late in the evening, I was hanging out in my room watching YouTube videos on my large flatscreen.  I often find myself watching YouTube more than I watch regular tv.  Right now I was deep down the YouTube rabbit hole watching some classic music videos and old concert footage that I had qued up, when there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I called out as I paused the video I was watching.

Jungkook dressed in grey sweatpants and a  black tank.  With his muscles, tattooed sleeve and man bun, he's such a visual man treat for my eyes that it takes me a second to realize that he's being trailed into my room by Jimin. 

Jimin also looks like a tasty snack dressed casually in sweatpants and a t-shirt.  I'm totally OT7 but Jimin  always makes me feel like a school girl having her first crush.

"What's up guys?" I ask while trying my best not to let them know how their presence is affecting me.

Jungkook just smirks at me.  Being a  bonded soulmate he knows exactly how he is affecting me.

"Can we hang out with you?" Jimin shyly asks me.

"Of course Jimin.  Come on in and make yourself comfortable."  I pat the bed and the guys join me eagerly on the bed.  This is the first time that Jimin has voluntarily asked to hang out with me and I feel almost doing a little happy dance that he actually wants to hang out with me.

"What are you watching Sierra?"  Jimin asks looking at my paused video.  "This looks really old?"

I laugh.  "That's because it IS really old." I tell him.  "My Mom used to play this song when I was growing up...it's very nostalgic for me."  I unpause the El Debage "Rhythm of the Night" video.  I have such great memories of my mom playing this song.  It's one of the ways I still feel close to her after her passing.

Jimin and Jungkook seem to get into the video.  I know their English isn't perfect but I think they're getting the gist of the song, especially when I catch Jimin singing a little of the chorus.  It warms my heart that he likes one of my Mom's favorite songs.

Jungkook gives me a happy little bunny smile before he grabs me and gives me a kiss that warms my heart.  I'm loving connecting with my soulmate.  I always used to wonder what it feels like to be loved and to be in love with a partner and I have to admit that it's amazing!  I've only bonded with three out seven of my soulmates and I already have learned more about love than I have in my whole life.

I looked over at Jimin and he was looking at me and Jungkook a little enviously.

"Are you ok Jimin?" I ask hoping that our PDA isn't making him too uncomfortable.

"I want that with you Sierra." Jimin whispered.

I'm shocked!  In the past few weeks that I've been here, Jimin like my four other soulmates hasn't shown much interest in me.  He's been polite but hasn't gone out of his way to really get to know me.

"Jimin where is this coming from?" I ask genuinely curious.

"I liked you since I first saw you...I-I've just been too shy to really talk to you.  I've never been with a girl before...but now that the rest of the Maknae line has bonded with you...I don't feel as scared" Jimin admits.

"I want to know what it's like to kiss a girl too."

Bombshell dropped!  How am I supposed to react to that? 

"You want to kiss me?" I ask looking deep into his brown eyes.

Of course I want to kiss Jimin.  I'm just not about to make the first move.  If Jimin really wants me, he's going to have to man up and make the first move.  In this reality my soulmates need to choose me.  I wasn't going to force any of my soulmates to bond with me.