Coffee

In just two days, the Dynamite tour was scheduled to kick off right here in Seoul.  This morning, I was accompanying the guys to the Olympic stadium to watch their final dress rehearsal.  Stumbling out of the van after the my soulmates, I felt dead tired!  I'm pretty sure I looked like a convincing zombie extra on the 'Walking Dead'.  The guys had tried to convince me to stay home and rest, but there was NO WAY - I was going to miss my chance to see BTS perform live and in person! 

I was so tired and exhausted - that it was physically hurting my body to be awake right now.  The two cups of coffee that I'd guzzled down back at the house wasn't doing much to help me feel more energetic.  I felt like I needed shotgun 10 espressos or take a skosh of crack (kidding) just to make it through the day!

Following my soulmates through the endless twists and turns in the bowels of the venue, the staff finally led us into the dressing room were the guys would get ready and relax in during downtime. 

The performance rider for BTS was no joke!  I don't know how they did it?  But I suddenly was transported to a relaxing spa oasis, with all the green plants, a water fountain, soothing colors and fabrics draped on the walls.  A dizzying amount if food and drinks were artfully displayed out for the guys to snack on.  There was even an elaborate massage chair in one corner.

Normally, I would have been in awe about how lavish their dressing room was - but I was too tired to care about anything other than the large comfy sectional I spied when entering the room.  Making a beeline towards the sectional, I quickly plopped myself facedown on the comfy couch - nearly groaning in pleasure at no longer having to be upright anymore!

"What's wrong Jagiya?" Taehyung asks.  Sitting down beside me, he starts to rub soothing circles along my back.

"You know EXACTLY what's wrong." I mumbled from my facedown position.  Despite, me allowing him to rub my back, I'm a little peeved at Taehyung right now.  It was partly his fault why I'm feeling this tired!

Last night, I'd let him sweet talk his way into my bed.  He'd promised that he would keep his hands to himself and only cuddle.  I should have known that he wouldn't be a 'good boy'!  We had a hard time keeping our hands to ourselves around each other.  In the middle of the night, I'd fallen hook line and sinker for his seductive charms and a couple rounds of lovemaking!  Now, I was paying the price for his loving - I literally felt like I was losing life energy!

I roll over on my side to look at him, "You know that you broke your promise Taehyung!"

Taehyung just shrugs, not looking the least bit guilty for keeping me up half the night.

I feel a little mad that he looks fantastic while I feel like I resemble a corpse.  "How the hell are you NOT as tired as me?  Do you have some secret deal with the devil that I don't know about?"

He chuckles. "No...I don't have a deal with the devil my Jagiya - you just give me lot's of energy!" He says wiggling his eyebrows and smacking my ass playfully.

"Tae! You've had enough of this ass!" I say while smacking his hands away. "I'm too tired for your shenanigans right now!" I whine.

"Would you like me to get you some more coffee?" Yoongi asks.

"Yesss Yoongi!" I reply enthusiastically.  I'm touched that my newest bonded soulmate wants to take care of me.  I purse my lips, hoping to reward him with a kiss for his thoughtful gesture.  It warms my heart that Yoongi doesn't hesitate for a second to return my kiss.  "I love you my coffee Angel!" I proclaim kissing his soft lips one more time, before he gets up to get my promised coffee.

"Sierra, why are you so tired this morning?" Jungkook asks innocently, sitting down beside me to rub his fingers through my hair.

"Are you really that dense?" Jin interjects. "They were up ALL night having sex!"

I look up in surprise that Jin is participating in this conversation, let alone commenting on my sex life with one of our soulmates.  I wondering what has prompted this sudden change?  Thus far, we've had a 'don't ask, don't tell' agreement regarding sex with our bonded soulmates.

"I know they were having sex. It's just that...doesn't she seem more tired than usual? Jungkook questions Jin..  "She's never this tired and I've kept her up ALL night before too!" Jungkook informs Jin.

"Well...I wouldn't...know about that." Jin quietly says.

I'm floored!  I can't believe that Jin isn't exploding in anger or jealousy about his soulmates having sex with me.  Meeting his eyes, I'm shocked to see how terrible he looks.  He's pale, has dark circles and bags under his eyes, and he even looks like he's lost weight! 

"Jin...are...you ok?" I ask.

I know he doesn't have much love for me...but I AM concerned about his health and mental well-being.  I would never want anything bad to happen to him!

"I'm...fine. I-I just didn't sleep well last night."  Jin admits to me.

I feel guilty that he might have been kept awake by my and Taehyung's escapades last night.  I keep forgetting about the tether that bonded soulmates have with each others emotions.  "Well I'm sorry if we kept you up last night...I hope you take care of yourself.  You can't be getting sick right before  a world tour!"

"I'll be ok! I just need an energy drink or something." Jin replies.

Something must definitely be wrong in the universe!  I can't believe Jin and I are actually having a civil conversation for once!

"Both of you should be careful not to get sick. We need BOTH of you well for this tour!" Namjoon admonishes.

"Just for the tour?" I pout prettily.

"Aish, Sierra!  You know what I mean!" Namjoon tries to backpedal.

"It's OK baby, I know what you mean." I tell Namjoon.  "I'm just a little more tired than usual.  I promise to try to get more rest from here on out!" I say trying to downplay the gnawing fatigue and achy feeling in my body.

"Me too." Jin promises.

As Yoongi finally brings me a cup of coffee to sip on, I can't help worrying about the possibility that Jin and I are starting to suffer the effects of soulmate sickness.  The end of my time in this reality was at hand!