part 56

Had a tough time writing this part as I have quite a lot of work but as many of you were messaging me continuously, thought of penning it down but please don't expect much from this one :(

Have fun reading this💜
**********************************

Everyone was sitting at the dining table having their breakfast. Aarav and myrah were fighting with butter knives and spoons making weird noises.

As soon as karan came, he sat on the chair and rested his head on the table.
Everyone looked at him and myrah and aarav too stopped fighting.

Myrah who was sitting beside him come over to Karan who was bending on the table and looked at his face . So now she was half sitting on her seat and was half bending on Karan's back.

Myrah-(smiling sweetly) what happened?

Karan-( small smile) didn't sleep well last night.

Myrah-(sucking her thumb) want to sleep more?

Karan nodded in yes so myrah started patting his head making him smile and everyone present there goes aww on them.

Karan holds myrah from one hand and makes her come in front. Once she was settled in his laps comfortably, he gives her one hard peck on her cheeks making her smile to her fullest.

Karan then looked at aarav who was already looking at them with a smile and raised his eyebrows at him.

Aarav-what?

Karan- did you told them? ( He said pointing towards manan)

Aarav-(nodding in no) nope. Was waiting for you.

Karan- (nodding in yes) okay, so now tell them. What about varun and diya btw?

They both were whispering to each other so no one was able to hear them except myrah who was sitting on Karan's lap only.

Aarav-they are in too. Varun wants to handle abhi uncle's company so he too will be pursuing business and Diya wants to go for fashion designing.

Karan nodded and then clear his throat to get everyone's attention.

Aarav- (looking at everyone) we have to say something.

Nandini-what baby?

Aarav- maa, I have decided where I want to go.

Manik-( wiping his mouth with napkin) hmm, I was going to talk to you about this only. Tell us, what did you decide?

Aarav- all of us are going to California only. Karan, me and Varun for b.com
Mrudula for research, Diya for fashion designing and aradhya for psychology.

As soon as Manik heard it, he made a whining face and looked at Nandini as both of his sons and his Princess is going away from him.

Nandini giggles looking at him, as he was the only one who was telling her that they shouldn't stop their kids to explore things and now he is only making faces.

Manik- (pouting) what do you mean? Why all of you are going???

Karan-(giggling) what do you mean dad? Opportunities for our area of interest is good there. Also, it will be good right if we all stay together instead of staying alone in different countries?

Manik-( whining) I can't send all of you there. Nope.

Aarav-(sarcastically) why?