Part- 09

Birthday update🙈🥳🥳

It was late night but sleep was far away from Karan's eyes. Getting tired, he just sighed and took out a packet hidden inside his cupboard and slowly walked towards the terrace.

On the other side, Aarav peeked inside Karan's room slowly, scared of getting caught but his curious face turned into a frowned one when he found his room empty. He checked his whole room but didn't find him and came out confused. As soon as he turned to the other side, he shrieked loudly on seeing Manik there.

Manik(narrowing his eyes)-  What are you doing here?

Aarav-(puppy eyes)- Kuch bhi toh nahi.

Manik squeezed his eyes more glaring him to which Aarav immediately made a puppy face and  said - What what Chinese kya ban rahe ho? Main bas milne aaya tha Karan se.

And listening to his comment, Manik straightened his face and sternly said- Mil liya?

Aarav- (making sad pout)Nahi na, ptaa nahi kahan chala gyaa.

Manik- Matlab? He is not in his room?

Aarav made a tch sound and walked towards his room whereas something hit Manik's mind and his eyes turned dark.

He angrily walked towards the terrace and the sight in front of him made his blood boil.

And in the next moment, we hear a thwack sound because Manik Malhotra literally slapped Karan because he was again puffing cigarettes.

Whereas Karan was shocked to react. He didn't realise that Manik is here and angrily shouted- What the fuck.

But soon Manik twisted his ear and sternly said- Dare you curse Malhotra. You will again get one smack from me.

Karan, when saw Manik...made a horrified face and started stammering- Vo.. vo....I....umm....

Manik(sternly) - What were you doing? Didn't doctor told you not to smoke? Then?

Karan(shocked face)- How do you know?

Now it was Manik's turn to stammer. He started looking here and there but again made a stern face.

Manik- Aeyyy! Don't change the topic. Main tera baap hoon toh pehla mere sawaal ka jawaab do.

Karan(low voice)- Aap hain mere Dad?

Hearing him, Manik's face got pale. He was going to say something when they heard Aarav calling them.

Aarav- Aap log yahan kya kar rahe ho?

Karan- Nothing.

Saying this he walked away while Manik kept looking at his leaving figure. Aarav saw all this and kept his hands on Manik's shoulder.

Aarav-Everything will be fine Dad.

Manik just nodded and went away while Aarav mumbled to himself- Kaafi kaam karna padega tujhe Aarav. Get ready!!

While on the other side, Karan was walking when he bumped into a little girl who was running. And because of bumping, she fell down and said rubbing her head.

Myrah- Ohooo myrah, why can't you walk properly.

Seeing her falling, even Karan went on his knees and worriedly said- Hey kiddo, you okay? Kahin lagi toh nahi?..

Myrah looked at him and give him her adorable smile and said- Noo Bhaii I'm fine.

Seeing her smile, even Karan had a small smile on his face and he patted her head and picked her up in his arms.

Karan- So now tell me why were you running? You could have got hurt na kiddo.

Myrah(pouting cutely)- Sorry Bhaii, but I was searching for Papa...pata nahi kahan gaye.

Before Karan could say something, they heard a voice and turned to look at Nandini and Mukti standing there.

On seeing Myrah in Karan's arms, Nandini immediately snatched her from him and said- Myrah aap yahan kya kar rahe ho?

Myrah(cutely)- Mumma, main Papa ko find kar rhi thi par phir main Bhaiya se takra gayi...

Before Myrah could complete her sentence, Mukti angrily said - Dekha Bhabhi, he again started hurting our loved ones. And then turned towards Karan and said - What's your problem haan? Why are you back? Bhai toh Mom se kuch zyaada hi pyaar karte hain that's why he can't see what you are doing but don't think ki hum tumhari harkaten nahi samajhte.

Soon Manik and Aarav too came there and asked- What's going on?

Nandini (angrily) Manik!!! I told you naa to send him away. See now he pushed Myrah and she fell down. This boy...

Before she could complete, Myrah said - Noo Papa, Bhaiyu didn't push me in fact I was running and then fell down and then Bhai helped me.

Mukti(hatefully)- Myrah baby, you don't have to lie! Tell everyone how this jerk pushed you.

Manik(angrily)- Muktii! Meri beti jhoot nahi bolti. If she is saying ki Karan didn't push her then he didn't. Let's go baby.

Saying this, he took Myrah with him while Aarav too dragged Karan with him.