part 45

Avoid mistakes if any ( not edited)❤️

It was already evening nandini was sitting with Myrah making her do her social science assignment and she was constantly showing tantrums as apparently she suck in social science!

Myrah( whining)- mummaaa, enough for today pleaseeee, myrah needs rest now.

Nandini(glaring) - Myrah, you are not getting up from here before you complete your work.

But seems like Myrah was in no mood to study today. She folds her hands angrily across her chest making a really angry pout.

Myrah ( angry pout)- myrah baby needs rest and she is getting one. Papaji says rest is necessary especially for babies. You are a numeroigst still you don't know this? Huh

Nandini ( chuckling)- it's neurologist baby and rest is needed only when you do some work not like you...always sleeping and eating like a baby panda.

Myrah opens her mouth to say something but nothing came out so she stands up on the bed and dramatically shouted.

Myrah ( looking upwards)- aiyappaa did you see her??? How she is making your poor baby do work and calling her baby panda?? A BABY PANDA??? What will happen with innocent children like me in this cruel world aiyappaa????

Nandini ( sternly)- enough of your drama Myrah malhotra, sit down or else I'm calling your dearest papaji.

Myrah-( smiling mischievously) okay, call.

Nandini slapped her forehead as they both know manik is always in Myrah's team when it comes to studying. As according to nandini myrah has got this laziness and hate for studying genes from him only about which manik is actually proud of. Myrah likes to study about that stuff only which can help her in passing her exams same as manik as they both think most of the things which are taught in school never comes useful in real life.
While nandini and Karan have some different opinions about this. They think things taught in junior classes are always important as they are basic and subjects which are taught in higher classes are useful too but it just depends on what career you are going to take later on.
While aarav? Well he goes in a completely different direction and thinks studying is nothing but a waste of time and you should have just practical skills. Only nandini knows how much hard work she has done to make him study during his childhood. She is a doctor and very well knows not all fields require just practical knowledge and as aarav was not sure he is going to take which field nandini never takes risks.

Nandini( smirking + loudly ) - fine, karannnn

The min she calls karan, Myrah sat down taking her books as even though he pampers her the most, he becomes strict too regarding some matters and studies are one of them. So as much as Myrah loves Karan, she is equally scared of him as well. She hates when he becomes angry with her.

Nandini smiles in victory and again started helping her and Myrah twitch her lips in pure annoyance but didn't say anything while nandini finds it hard to control her laugh.

On another side, manik was sitting with aarav and was having a tough match with him playing Xbox. They were continuously yelling, screaming and laughing hard. Whereas aradhya and mrudula were sitting on bed cheering for manik while cabir and abhi who were beside aarav were cheering for him.

As manik was upset with the arrival of dhruliya and mukti, Nandini asked aarav to indulge manik in some activity so that he won't feel more upset to which aarav readily agreed and challenge Manik for a match.