part 54

6 months leap...

It's been 6 months since that dreadful incident and a lot has changed. Manik has accepted the fact that whatever happened earlier was not his fault thanks to nandini and Karan. Though he still hasn't forgiven mukti and doesn't talk with diya much but whatever property he snatched from dhruliya, he gives it to Diya and now it's under her name. Everyone was so proud of him and Diya and Mukti become more guilty.
Abhi and Varun are still trying to forgive her but still, they maintain some distance from her. But still, Mukti is doing everything she can, helping varun in her studies, spending time with both of them, communicating with abhi which made both of them really happy but still they are adamant to not forgive her easily.
Diya is trying to bond with everyone and is trying to amend her mistakes. While everyone has forgiven her almost but karan and aarav still maintain their distance from her.
Karan's therapy sessions have too started and he is getting better. It's been a month since that so he is not that much in favour of therapy yet but still days has become bearable for him.

Younger clan board exams are coming nearer and they are all stressed out. Most of the time all acts frustrated while the elder clan and myrah is having a tough time handling them.
Nandini is helping mrudula and varun as much as she can as they have taken science.
While manik-abhi teaches aarav, Diya and Karan and Mukti -navya is helping aradhya.

It was another peaceful day in the Malhotra mansion but seems like Aarav Malhotra has chosen violence waking up. As soon as his alarm rang, he let out a frustrated voice and pulled his hair.

Aarav-(groaning) I HATE THIS LIFE!!!!!

Karan who was fast asleep besides him hit him on his head in pure annoyance making him more frustrated.

Karan-(irritatingly) and I fucking hate you. Go away from here.

Aarav-(gritting his teeths) this is my room.

Karan- (nonchalantly) as if I care. Shoo shoo.

He said shooing away aarav as if he is some crow making him hell angry.

He picked up his pillow and put it on Karan's face making him suffocated.

Aarav-(pressing pillow more tightly+ shouting) - I will kill you today. I so hate you Karan Malhotra, I hate this life, I hate this school, I hate my course, I hate this world.

Karan was struggling to get out seeing which aarav removed the pillow while he started coughing badly and aarav huffed in annoyance.

Karan- (rubbing his chest+ breathing heavily) are you mad? You want to kill me or what?

Aarav-(shutting his washroom door with a bang) don't talk to me.

Karan-(muttering angrily) he is fucking psycho.

Shaking his head he fall back on bed trying to get some more sleep.

*****************************

In manan's room, Manik was snuggling more in nandini's neck in pure bliss while she was caressing his hair.

Nandini-(softly) manii, get up. See it's 6 already. Karan and aarav must be awake by now.

Manik-(annoyingly) oh no Nandini, your son will again starts having mood swings and they will make my life hell. Please let me have some peace till then.