part 20

I give regular updates?- yes

I listened to your requests?- yes

Then why the hell you Guys can't vote? Around 900+ people view story and not even 200 votes are there....whyyyyyyy????🥺🥺🥺
Please vote naaa🥺

Also please give ideas how you guys want to punish dhruliya and Mukti.

It was "the day". A week had passed and now karan was going to attend his new school. Aarav, mrudula, aradhya were so happy and excited with this fact while this time diya was smirking too as she wanted to spend some "alone" time with karan which was not possible at home. On the other hand varun too was making plans to hurt Karan.

And karan? Well he was hell irritated. Getting genes from Manik resulted in him hating school and studies but he knows if he will say something his mother India will kill him and his dad.

Both karan and myrah were sitting folding there legs sadly pouting on bed. Myrah cause she just changed her school after forcing her papa jii as one of her best friend changed it,so she didn't wanted to be alone. But now she regrets it. And karan? We all know.

Manan hidingly entered inside to saw the cutest scene. They smiled and went in front of them.

Manik(smilingly)- what happened babies?

Karan(annoying)- I'm not baby.

Manik(rolling his eyes)- you are!

Nandini- shut up Manik, don't tease him. Karan, myrah what happened?

Myrah/Karan - I don't want to go to school.

Manik(confusingly)- why?

Myrah- mumma ji pljjj change my school na.

Karan- mumma please withdraw my name from school na.

Nandini-(glaring) and may I know why?

Karan-maa, I don't want to do those homework again, ughh,soo many assignment, projects,yuckkk. Plus in India we have uniforms. I hate wearing one.

Manik chuckled looking at him to which Nandini glares at him. She slapped his arms saying- tum par gya hai bilkul.

Karan and Manik both pouted looking at her and myrah said

Myrah- mummajii  I want to go with bhaiyu. Please change my school naa.

Manik- okay baby it will done and champ you just go 2 days in a week rest I'll handle okay?

Both were going to smile but saw nandini glaring at Manik which made them knew it's better to start getting ready or they will be chopped with their dad.

Nandini -(shouting) what do you mean Monster? Myrah has just changed her school,she have to go in that only and karan will go full 5 days no arguments.

Myrah(pouting)- but mummaaa

Nandini-(cutting her) myrah,baby listen to me....Karan bhaiya and everyonee else will left school after a year then again you will miss your friends but then we won't change your school....you want that?