part 44

Avoid mistakes please ( not edited)❣

After discussing the plan manan with karan and aarav came outside to see everyone waiting for them anxiously. Seeing them coming they immediately got up and move towards them.

Raj- what did you all decide?

Manik( taking a deep breath)- we will bring them back, dad.

Diya immediately ran towards karan and hugged him tightly making him quite uncomfortable but regardless he hugged her back. This was noticed by everyone but they choose to ignore it.

Diya ( closing her eyes+ happily)- thank you so much karan. I love you a lot.

Cabir came towards manik and whisper in his ears.

Cabir- what's all this manik? Are you sure you want to bring them back?

Manik-( low voice)- we don't have any other option cabir, come with me I'll explain you everything.

Karan( breaking the hug)- it's fine diya. You are like aradhya and Myrah to me, I would have done the same for them also.

When he said that, a giggle escape from aradhya and aarav's mouth while mrudula smiles a little whereas diya made a really angry face but choose to stay quiet.

Manik- (blankly) nandini, me and cabir are going to the police station.

Nandini nodded In an assurance while karan felt really bad seeing manik this upset. He made an excuse and ran behind manik.

Karan( running)- papa!

Manik and cabir stopped and turn around and soon karan was near them.

Cabir- you guys talk, I'm waiting in the car.

Karan gives him a grateful smile to which he responded with a pat on his shoulder. When cabir went away karan hugged manik tightly making him feel his presence.

Karan- I'll take care of myself, papa. This time no one will be able to separate us. I promise, please trust me.

Manik- ( teary-eyed) I trust you champ but I don't trust my faith. Remember this karan, I had already lost my one baby girl, if this time I lost you na, I won't forgive you ever.

Karan ( giving him small smile)- this time it will be forever dad. This time no one will be able to separate us or play tricks with us.

Manik nodded in yes and then walked towards his car while karan came inside.

He directly entered inside the kitchen where nandini, mrudula, varun and aradhya were present. Nandini was explaining what all happened inside the room and tbh they were just shocked. They couldn't believe diya stooped so low. They were understanding her pov but some part of their heart was hurt to seeing how they tried to make her a part of their family and she is still the same.

Varun- I'll go and call dad.

Nandini- ask him when he will come home. He went early morning, did he had his food?

Varun- I don't know, I'll ask him.

Saying this he started going out and saw karan standing at door so he pressed his shoulders telling him he is with him.

Nandini- had a word with manik? Is he fine now?

Karan-( drinking water) yeah I guess.