part 37

Aarav-(shouting dramatically) Mr Malhotra!!!!!!!

Manik(startled)- what???

Aarav-(glaring) Am I adopted? Who are my real parents? Tell me right now!

Myrah (placing her hand on her forehead dramatically)- finally finally aiyaapppa this temple guy gets to know the truth. ( Turning towards aarav) I'm telling you this from past 5 yrss why didn't you listen to me earlier huh?

Everyone giggles except aarav who was shooting draggers at Manik.

Manik (confused)- what happened aarav? Why are you saying like this?

Karan-(murmuring) must have seen his adoption papers.

Unfortunately everyone heard him and Mrudula smacked him from back whereas everyone laughed.

Aarav-(glaring)- shut up real Malhotra!

Manik-(rolling his eyes) if he is real Malhotra,what are you then?

Myrah-(in obvious tone) fake Malhotra,what else?

Aarav-(gritting his teeths) myrahhhh,shut up rat.

Nandini (lovingly)- aaru what happened baby? Why are you so angry?

Aarav-(whining loudly) maaaaaa!!!! Your husband don't loves me. He get mattress for Karan BY HIMSELF and when I asked him last year he said " do I look like a bed maker to you"?

Now manan get to know why aarav was behaving like this which made nandini giigles and Manik just Rolled his eyes on his son's drama.

Karan-(fake irritation) God stop shouting temple guy, my ears will bleed.

Aarav made a sad pout and went and sat down on Karan's bed folding his both legs, crossing his hands together on his chest.

Nandini nudged Manik to go and manofy him. He sighed and went and sat beside aarav.

Manik- that time I was having back to back meetings from morning and you suddenly came and told me to get mattress for you. What do you expect me to do haan?

Aarav who was now convinced but still he wanted attention so he continued his drama which manik very well knows so he make a fake sad face and said

Manik-(sadly)- it's okay nandini if he is not getting convinced, I'll ask Shekhar(Manik's PA) to cancel the order of that new watch.

Aarav-(immediately standing up) which watch?

Nandini- the one you was drooling over few weeks ago.

Aarav-(excitedly) are you serious dad? You are going to buy me that?

Manik- (sarcastically) was...I WAS going to buy you aaru but now when you are angry I don't think so you will accept it so it's okay....let it be.

Saying this Manik left and Aarav who was being angry hulk few moments ago now become a whining kid. He ran after Manik shouting dad dad making everyone present there laugh.

Nandini came towards karan and caressed his hair lovingly- you look really tired, is everything fine?

Karan- (small smile) yes maa, just school work. I'll be fine don't worry.

Nandini (smiling)- sure?

Karan nodded so Nandini left whereas varun too left to get some break and now only mrudula and Karan were there as Diya had already left long ago.

Mrudula came closer to Karan and placed her head on his chest while karan too holds her tightly.

Other side aaarav was hugging Manik and was literally begging him to buy him one whereas Manik was smiling at his son's dramatic nature. That time only nandini entered and smiles seeing the father duo.