New cover + part 33

First of all thankkkkk youuuuu sooooooo much yoursonly_clichegirl for making such a beautiful cover. This is soooo perfect and I'm in love with this oneeee🥺🥺🥺🥺♥️♥️♥️♥️. When I requested her to make one for me, she was like "ohh my God I'm soo excited to make one for my favourite story and I promise I'll try to make best one". Girll you truly fulfill your promise, I'm soooo in love with you and your coverssssss😭😭😭. This whole update is for youuuu🥺♥️🦋.

 This whole update is for youuuu🥺♥️🦋

Isn't it lovely?🥺🦋

A very long update 🤧################################

################################

After having ice cream everyone reached myrah's school. Bell was going to ring so myrah was in hurry. Aarav picked her in his arms and get out of the car while karan took her bag from mrudula and walked towards school gate.

Aarav placed myrah down and both brothers bend down Infront of her making her wear her school bag and water bottle.

Karan(pecking her head)- jaaano, bhaiyu will come to pick you up..okay?

Myrah- (smiling)okieee.

Karan(smiling lightly)- ohh, tell me where you will be waiting for me? Inside the school or near gate?

Myrah- bhaiyu you have to pick me from my class, I'm not allowed to come out without anyone.

Aarav-okayyyyyy, then tell us in which class you study?

Myrah/Karan(shockingly)- you don't know her/my class?

Aarav-(sheepishly smilingly)- how can this innocent boy remember sooo manyyy thingsss????

Saying this he pouted cutely while karan and myrah shaked their heads in disbelief.

Myrah(glaring aarav)- I'm in 5-F.