part 52

Freaking long update ahead, 3400 words😫❤️ (not edited)

Soon he wrote the full name and read it out loud.

MANNAT

Cabir-( confusingly) Mannat? Our hotel?

Aarav- yeah, that's the only place named mannat right?

Nandini- But how can they keep them there? That place always has hustle bustle.

Manik-(slowly) it's not hotel. I know that place.

Then he turned towards Officers and loudly said- it's in outskirts of Mumbai. Me and karan found it few months back and he named it mannat cause there, fireflies and stars both are found. But It's a kind of cliff...there is no hiding spot where a kidnapping or any illegal activity can take place.

Officer- Mr Malhotra then karan must be indicating a place which is near mannat. We should go and check as you have said there is a cliff then it must be a isolated area right?

Manik-(hurriedly) yes yes. It's road towards jungle and at the end of the road there is cliff which we named mannat.

Cabir- then they must have hide myrah and karan on that road only. There must be some kind of factory or house Manik?

Manik-(rubbing his forehead) I don't remember.

Nandini-( crying) we should go and check there manii.. you saw na how badly karan is bleeding, we have to get them as soon as possible.

Manik-(cupping her cheeks) I promise Jaan, Mai karan and myrah ko leke aaunga. Aap ko bharosa Hai na mujh par?

(I promise Jaan, I'll bring karan and myrah with me. You trust me right?)

Nandini-(nodding in yes) I do. Punish them manii...punish them brutally.

Manik-(determined) I will.

Abhi- we should go there guys. Nandini, you reach your hospital and get ward ready. We have to treat karan as soon as possible.
Navya, Varun,ishita bhabhi and mrudula you guys go with her too.

Raj uncle, neyonika aunty and aradhya , you guys stay at home, we will drop myrah home so that you can take care of her.

Mukti- I will come with you Abhi.

Manik-(glaring) no you won't. You and your friends has created enough problems for us.

Cabir-Mukti stay here please. Till then me,Abhi, Manik and ram will go with officers.

Aarav-I'm also coming.

Manik- no buddy you don't-

Aarav-(cutting him) please dad, I can't sit here when my best friend and princess is there.

Ram-let him come Manik.

Everyone nodded and soon started going for their respective works when mrudula holds Manik's shirt from back and very innocently asked